[For Hire] Builder for Hire!

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder. I specialize in asset creation and level design. I have been building for 1-2 years on Roblox and have previously worked on titles such as Big Game and Little Game.

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week due to school.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is [GF/GroupFunds].

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or Discord qqab#7635

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Those buildings look very good. I like the effort and you’ve put in there. The details look very good as well!

1 Like

Hiya. I have sent you a discord DM and am awaiting your response!

1 Like

Hi there, amazing work! :sparkles:

Looking forward to get in contact with you. These builds look really good, hope to see more works soon!

Edit: I have sent a friend request on Discord. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! I love your work so much. Could you please accept my friend request so we can both negotiate. Thanks! User: :jack_o_lantern:SpookyEthan :ghost: #5408

Amazing work, may I recommend you try to focus a bit more on terrain.

1 Like

Hello, I was wondering if your still fore hire? My budget is 0-7.8k around there, as I will not be exceeding 10k as that will be used for scripters, etc (Discord ( $ POP SMOKE $#7283)

1 Like

I have messaged you! Hope you receive it

Hello, Can you please DM me at TheRealPizzaLover100#2030