[FOR HIRE] GUI Artist and Scripter - FizzyColas

About Me

Hellooo! I am FizzyColas, I’ve been designing GUIs for about 10 months now. I am available for hire to create and script GUIs for your game. Here is my Roblox profile: Fizzy - Roblox

Showcase

Here are some screenshots of my work!

Click here to see my work:

Modern Firearms GUI:

Gold “Tell Us Your Joke” GUI set:

BloxHotels Blue GUIs:

Blue and Black Gameshow GUIs:

Simulator GUI:

Faded GUI (blue background only there to showcase the gradient)

Lowpoly cartoon GUI:

Some icons:

Reminder GUI (scriptable):

Shop GUI (scriptable for gamepasses and clothing):

Clothing GUI (scriptable):

Music GUI:

Health, energy, hunger bars:

Pink sidebar gui:

Modern black and white set:

Camo set:

Cyan Club Buttons:

Animation and Server-sided Music GUI (scriptable):

I can also script GUIs for extra. At the moment here are the games where you can see my scripting:

I can script GUIs to tween open and close. Please check my work as some are labeled as scriptable.

Past groups I’ve worked at:
Chanel Cafe (2020)
National Park Service Roleplay (2020)
Vanilla Bean Corporation (2020)
Fresh Dental Clinic (2021)
Creamise (2021)
The Coffee Club Roblox (2021)
unquiet club (2021)
voriana (2021)

Availability

I’m available everyday but I mostly do my work during the weekends.

Payment

Prices are negotiable of course, but please value my time and work. I prefer hourly pay (at least 20$ per hour) or per asset. I can accept both Robux and Paypal (1k = 10$ USD). Prices don’t include importing or taxes unless stated otherwise. For those who purchased scripting it will be sent in a roblox studio file.

Currently only taking Paypal commissions.

Terms and Conditions (Please read before purchasing)

Click here to see terms and conditions:
  • Importing to Roblox does cost extra as it takes time to download, size, anchor, and edit all the GUIs
  • My prices don’t include tax. If you are paying with group funds this is not an issue
  • 50% is required before importing to Roblox, and 100% is required before sending final copy. This is to prevent scamming as I have had it happen to me before.
  • Please have payment ready before I begin. I will not start if your payment is pending or the group payout wait isn’t over
  • All purchases are final

Contact

You can contact me on DevForum or on Discord, both will work: cherrylechicken#6524
(Please notify me here if you send me a friend request)

Thank you!

21 Likes

Edited to add some more examples! Price range goes from 1k-10k robux, depending on what you need me to do.

4 Likes

Amazing work. 10/10. It’s affordable and she was very nice. I recommend hiring her.

4 Likes

I love her work, it was clean and fit the theme for my game. I would buy again and highly recommend!

2 Likes

Your guis are clean and well designed. I’d defo recommend her. Fast and high standard work. Keep up the good work mate.

1 Like

Recently received a few commissions and added more examples to my portfolio!

I highly recommend FizzyColas to do you UI work! Her work is amazing, and she is super helpful! She made changes and kept me updated! I requested a few changes that I forgot to mention, and she added them quickly! I would definitely work with her again! :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve worked with FizzyColas before and I 100% recommend. Very nice Lady, gets the job fast and efficient. Hire her, you won’t regret it.

Sent a friend request!! My username is Rabbit Goddess

Hello @FizzyColas. I like your GUIs. What did you use to create them?

Amazing work! She finished quickly and was affordable.

1 Like

Hello, about the icon, do you get them with Google or you made them by yourself?
If you made them, with what software ?

Some icons I’m able to make myself, sometimes I’ll use icons from flaticon if it’s for my own project.

1 Like

Okay, thanks. Also you should credit the creator of the icon, don’t matter if it’s for you’r own project. Also if you want make it 100% by yourself you should use Adobe Illustrator, it’s one of the best software for icons like that. Have a good day!

Hello! are you still up for hire?

If you are DM me your discord so i can discuss their!

Yep! Please DM me, I’m CherryLeChicken#6524

1 Like

Okay! my discord is TheDark3nd#5193

Doing great work so far! Keep it up

1 Like

I would 10/10 reccomed her based on the service, quality, speed and pricing of her services! I would definitley suggest her to anyone looking to hire someone based on my experience so far!