My name is incapaz. I am 15 years old, and have been programming on Roblox for over 5 years now. I can program most things, unless heavily reliant on mathematics/physics. If I am requested to do something I have never done before, I will need some time to experiment with what is requested.
I am not looking to work for a long-term project, I am looking for a one-time payment project.
Here are some projects I have worked on, as well as resources.
Projects and Resources
These are here for the sake of completion. More “serious” projects will be added in the future.
- Hard Time - an unfinished prison game based on MDickie’s “Hard Time”
- Libraries+ - a module script intended to help other scripters by providing additional features not given by Roblox.
I am more available every other weekend, around 8am-4pm PST. But don’t be discouraged to look for me on a weekday! I am usually active on weekdays, around 4:30pm-9:30pm PST, I’ts just more convenient for me deving every other weekend.
The only payment I accept is Robux. I prefer group payouts, but if you want to pay me through a shirt/game pass, you need to account for the marketplace fee.
Prices are negotiable, however:
- I will not take offers under 5,000 Robux;
- I require half the payment at the beginning, and the other half at the end
- Twitter - @incapaxx – Not the best way to contact me.
- Discord - @incapaz#1952 – Probably the best way to contact me.
- And of course, this forum.