[For Hire] incapaz | Your Friendly Neighborhood Programmer

About Me

My name is incapaz. I am 15 years old, and have been programming on Roblox for over 5 years now. I can program most things, unless heavily reliant on mathematics/physics. If I am requested to do something I have never done before, I will need some time to experiment with what is requested.

I am not looking to work for a long-term project, I am looking for a one-time payment project.

Showcase

Here are some projects I have worked on, as well as resources.

Projects and Resources

Projects

These are here for the sake of completion. More “serious” projects will be added in the future.

• Hard Time - an unfinished prison game based on MDickie’s “Hard Time”

Resources

• Libraries+ - a module script intended to help other scripters by providing additional features not given by Roblox.
  • My profile

Availability

I am more available every other weekend, around 8am-4pm PST. But don’t be discouraged to look for me on a weekday! I am usually active on weekdays, around 4:30pm-9:30pm PST, I’ts just more convenient for me deving every other weekend.

Payment

The only payment I accept is Robux. I prefer group payouts, but if you want to pay me through a shirt/game pass, you need to account for the marketplace fee.

Prices are negotiable, however:

• I will not take offers under 5,000 Robux;
  • I require half the payment at the beginning, and the other half at the end

Contact

• Twitter - @incapaxx – Not the best way to contact me.
  • Discord - @incapaz#1952 – Probably the best way to contact me.
  • And of course, this forum.
2 Likes

Would really love to see the game Hard Time on the Platform, it would really be very addictive as it is on the Google Play Store by MDickie.

Amazing Job!

Nice work but you need to put like images of your best work (not links) and i want to hire u but i dont have robux for your payment. Its your choise if u want to work with me for free?

Thank you I will put screenshots later. I was knocking out, it was like 11pm.

O ok and can i hire u but can u work for free?