[CLOSED INDEFINITELY] Maestrius || GFX Artist

About_Me
Hey! I’m Maestrius, a GFX Artist. I have been making GFX for at least a year or two. I use Cinema 4D and Photoshop CC 2020. I create various pieces, such as icons, thumbnails, advertisements, and the like. I’m looking to get better and better at GFX which is why I am opening up my commissions!

Showcase

Thumbnails

In this category you will find thumbnails I have worked on in the past:

Icons

In this category you will find icons I have worked on in the past:

Advertisements

In this category you will find advertisements I have worked on in the past:
PLEASE NOTE: I do not focus too much on Advertisements. With that said, I have no recent examples for this specific category.

Schedule
I am available daily, below I will indicate the times wherein I am most probably available. As you will be able to see, I am most available on Saturdays. All times listed below are in GMT+8. To assist you, here is a timezone converter.

Weekdays
  • 8:00AM - 9:00AM
  • 2:00PM - 4:00PM
  • 7:00PM - 9:00PM
Saturdays
  • 8:00AM - 12:00PM
  • 12:30PM - 2:00PM
  • 4:00PM - 6:30PM
Sundays
  • 8:00AM - 8:30AM
  • 10:30AM - 12:00PM
  • 1:00PM - 3:00PM
  • 5:00PM - 6:00PM

Pricing
I only accept Robux Payments at the moment. I accept both group funds and gamepass payments, however, with gamepass payments, there will be a 30% tax. Prices are completely negotiable, depending on the commission and the quality of the work. The prices listed below are standard, base prices.

Thumbnails: 300 Robux
Icons, Profile Pictures, and the like: 150 Robux
Advertisements: 200 Robux
Long-Term Hires: 1,200 Robux per Month of work. This will be because you can avail of all my services for an entire month for the price of 4 Thumbnails! Of course, the rule still applies that prices are negotiable and I can increase or reduce prices when needed.

Premises_Terms_of_Service
To make sure we’re both on the same page (and to avoid any conflict), listed below will be my Terms of Service.

Terms of Service
  • An agreement is not considered a deal until a partial payment has been made.
  • Payment will be made before I begin the commission. This is done as a precaution regarding scams.
  • I hold the right to cancel a commission for whatever reason. A full refund will be given for circumstances like these.
  • Make sure to give me a clear idea of what you’re looking for. You may use Reference Images if needed.
  • Three days without a response will result in the cancellation of the commission. Likewise, failure to pay 3 days after a piece has been completed will result in forfeiture of the piece.
  • Understand that it takes time for a commission to be completed. It doesn’t happen in an instant.
  • Any NSFW or Gore content is prohibited, like why?

Contact
You can contact me on Discord, Twitter, or Instagram! I highly suggest contacting me through Discord as I am most active there. All my social media will be linked for your reference.

Discord: lmperixm#8806
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lmperixm

9 Likes

Clear and Concise Portfolio! Good Luck on your craft! :smiley:

1 Like

You could work on the lighting and posing

2 Likes

I’ll take note of that! Thanks for the feedback.

UPDATE: Added new Premise (Term of Service), it goes as follows:

If anyone has concerns or feedback about this, please feel free to ask me!

Oh sorry I ended my comment there lol I meant to also say, they look pretty good keep up the good work! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks! I was pretty happy with your previous comment though, it gave me a lot of motivation to do better. :smile:

1 Like

Hello, Our group hired maes, instantly he made amazing GFX for ihar, Id 100% recommend hiring him.

-Team ihar

1 Like

I ordered a miniature and it looked really nice!

In just a few days I get the final result and it’s Awesome!

Don’t hesitate to order it. :sweat_smile:

-ImBadStitch