[OPEN] Tactical Clothing Business

About The Business

Howdy! My name is Albanian_Godd and I am an experienced military uniform designer. I have three years of experience and I like to offer my services at very cheap prices! Currently, I am the owner of a tactical clothing business called [DTA] Drini’s Tactical Apparel, a group comprised of talented and experienced tactical clothing designers who a great at what they do.

Availability

Currently the business consists of 7 designers and 3 learning designers. Overall we have a large availability, however this is vastly prone to change due to the large inflow of commissions and the ongoing pandemic that is providing everyone with struggles, whether it is from work, school or even on a more personal level, therefore when ordering from us it is important to be patient and understanding if everyone’s current condition.

Payment

As a busniess we accept only two payment methods, Robux and Paypal USD, below you can find the details and specifics of these.

COMMISSION PRICES - ROBUX
The prices included are all post-tax that can be payed via group funds on t-shirts

-PTs = 150 R$
-BDUs = 250 R$
-Truspecs = 300 R$
-Combats = 400 R$
-Formals = 500 R$
-Police = 300 R$
-Other = TBD

COMMISSION PRICES - USD
The prices listed are payed via PayPal

-PTs = $2
-BDUs = $5
-Truspecs = $7
-Combats = $7
-Formals = $7
-Police = $7
-Other = TBD

Contact Us

Want to become a designer? Want to see some of our work? Want to order from us or try to form a partnership? You can contact us here on the forum or on discord (msg me for inv).

Thank you for reading, we hope to come of use for you in the near future! Take care!

18 Likes

I have started a new tactical apparel group that will produce public and private clothing, I am hiring members for customer service and uniforms design (payment involved). Together we can share our clothing designs with the roblox community.

Contact me if you are interested.

Hello, in about a week or 2 I’ll be looking for you to commission some clothing for half life Civil protection and Combine Soldiers. (A lot of re-skins but only 2 original designs)

My portfolio has been updated.

Latest commission I made for one of my realistic military projects.

Since I can no longer continuously reply to my forum post with updates and more examples of my work, I will simply be editing this post from time to time with new things.

Fast, cheap, easy to work with, and very friendly. I really recommend him to make some awesome clothes for your group, especially if it’s a modern military group.

Need more previews and examples of my work? Feel free to reach out to me here on the forum or on discord!

Officially re-opened for commissions!

Vouch, very well made designs, worked closely, changed anything that was requested and was done on time.

Updated prices and the entire post to fit the description and info of the new business!

Want to see some examples of work? Feel free to message me here on the forum with what you’d like to see and Ill get back to you asap!

Are you still available?

Thanks

What is your discord? I am interested.

Still available feel free to PM me on the forum and I can send you an invite!

Looks great! Much effort put into the uniform, I look forward to working with you in the future.

Great to hear! If you are interested in seeing some more work feel free to reach out to me here on the forum!

I have seen some good work from you and I don’t specifically need a uniform but the patches that you used for Zanance’s OCP’s, can I have them or buy them?

Hi! if you’re apart of Zan’s QMC you will be able to gain access to them however I cannot just give them out like that.

Are commissions for clothing still open?