[SALE] Monophony - Composer and Producer

What type of music do you make?

2 Likes

Really nice stuff. Currently finishing up my own Simulator. I’ll keep you in mind for music.

3 Likes

It varies, Electronic, orchestral etc. it depends on the task I’m generally well versed in whatever is thrown at me.

2 Likes

Were the two separate buyers of “Casual Link” and “Criminal Patrol” okay with you using the same piano progression in both of their tracks? If you didn’t mention it to them I would recommend doing so in the future for full transparency. The use of it multiple times and the sound of the rest of the drum loops is very reminiscent of lo-fi hip hop percussion packs, are you certain that absolutely everything is made by you? It wouldn’t be too much of an issue otherwise, but in this case you made this claim:

All of my pieces are made from scratch without any loops unlike many other composers. This ensures that the piece I create for you is completely original and unique.

3 Likes

Yep, that’s right. Casual link was made as a personal project which I later sold to a developer for a marked down price as I had it lying around.

As for the drums, they aren’t loops, they are samples arranged by me.

EDIT: These tracks have been removed from the portfolio in my December 2020 overhaul.

5 Likes

Just checked out a bunch of them. The lofi feel of “The Rain” is fantastic! I’ll keep you in mind when my game gets closer to needing atmospheric music.

4 Likes

Thanks! that is one of my earliest projects so I have improved a lot since then.

3 Likes

Talented composer, gave me what I was looking for. Would defo hire again.

1 Like

very skilled composer, made some songs for my game innovation inc spaceship and everyone that hears it finds it to be an instant classic.

2 Likes

Update: Portfolio redesign as well as reopened commissions.

Monophony is probably the best soundtrack designer I’ve ever had the pleasure of hiring. He is incredibly talented, professional, and able to work quickly. Would highly recommend to any who are interested in his work!

Edit 30/12/20 - Added new pieces made for the upcoming title, The Electric State: Pacifica.
Listen to them here: Stream Monophony | Listen to The Electric State: Pacifica OST playlist online for free on SoundCloud

Note: I am still open for commissions, drop me a message anytime!
Monophony#5514

1 Like

Monophony delivered the soundtrack on time, without sacrificing quality. He was extremely professional and was great with communication. I will definitely be commissioning him again for future work.

2 Likes

EDIT 04/02/21 - Added several new commissions for Horrific Housing and BugOut, as well as a personal project

Commissions are reopened, contact me here on the forums, on Twitter, or on discord: Monophony#5514

1 Like

Monophony is extremely professional and very communicative. Delivered the soundtrack within a week without compromising the quality. Will definitely commission him again in the future.

3 Likes

My prices have been lowered and I am open for commissions again!

Contact me for music solutions:
Discord - Monophony#5514
Twitter - @monophonyrbx
ROBLOX - Monophony

1 Like

Excellent to work with; I really liked the compositions, they were very professional and just what I wanted. Would hire again.

2 Likes

Commissions reopened.

Contact me on the forums or over discord (Monophony#5514)

The pizza one (Stream Pizza Simulator Theme by Monophony | Listen online for free on SoundCloud) is very similar to some Papa’s pizzeria, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Commissions reopened.

Contact me on the forums or over discord (Monophony#5514)