[For Hire] Official_DevFrancais / Builder and Terrain Modeler since 4 years

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Howdy ! My name is Official_DevFrancais ! I’m a Builder/Terrain Designer on the Roblox Platform and I’m now avaiable for a job ! :mountain:
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I’ve been on the Roblox Platform since 2012. With a lot of others account I lost ^^ ! I’m a Builder since 4 years now (not with this acc) and a terrainer since 2 years (with Official_DevFrancais account). I’ve been hired for some projects like MATTERHORN owned by Endurance Expeditions, MOUNT RILA owned by Helix Mountaineering (Kaleum Expeditions). And I was the Head Developer of Pico Aneto Climbing Roleplay and F.A.F.A Base camp.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I will show you some Builds / Terrains I did. Special mentions to: @king78525 / @EmileCraft2004 / @lapatate01 / I encourage you to check they accounts ! They hired me for some jobs and I worked with them.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Payment can be Negocied !
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
You can hire me by sending a message down my portfolio or DM me in roblox ! Have a good day !

1 Like

I like your mountains but you need to learn how to correctly place water and some water physics it has little weird bumps I hope you know what I mean.

1 Like

Yup I know what you mean ,!! Btw that is very old pictures

2 Likes

Your portfolio looks interesting, if you’re interested in joining my team on an adventure game project, dm me on discord: Itz Ivy#8654

2 Likes