[FOR HIRE] Programmer, UI Design & Bot Development

I understand, but your scripting is 10/10 and you get everything fixed up within short notice, we’re planning on hiring you again, best of luck with scripting <3

5 Likes

Hi, I’ll be sure to contact you soon! <3

3 Likes

[Updated Review]

Morgan is a VERY good scripter. And you can expect great scripting results from him, in matters of hours (per asset ofc). However, he’s not a fan of adding things to the list after it’s done (100% understandable, just letting you know). I’d rate him a 10/10, he is really nice, fantastic at his job, etc.

3 Likes

He’s not working for free, I pay him. And that’s why I said, “100% understandable, just letting you know”. Please read my entire post.

3 Likes

Bravo!
I sent you a FR San#6053

2 Likes

Hey feel free to check this out, need more programmers!

3 Likes

I’ve never hired Morgan before, but after seeing his work, I was very impressed. You can’t go wrong with hiring him.

3 Likes

I would be interested in hiring you to script a few things do you have an estimated price for the essentials for a cafe and an automatic ranking system along with some music scripts and a homestore?

2 Likes

Please contact me on Discord for more info.

1 Like

Hello! I am interested and would like to hire you! Contacted you on Discord: Jax#0007

4 Likes

Hello, I would like to commission you to make a product hub. Your Discord name and tag seems to be outdated on the post but my tag and username is:
Traduci_il_tuo_omosessuale#3460
I will most likely be able to pay whatever you ask for.

1 Like

Hey,

Interested in commissiong you, but your discord tag didn’t work. Please update or add me at SA1NTLY#0021.

2 Likes

Hello, love the work and very interested. But, your discord tag isn’t working.
Please contact me at ‘Ye#2019’.

Thank-you!

4 Likes

Hey, do you accept % + downpayment?
I am the creator of Scythe Simulator and need a half time scripter, you may find the game here:

I’m willing to offer 20% + 3k before you start.
With that said, your Discord tag isn’t working, add mine: SantaCopter#3943

3 Likes

Very nice portfolio, I’m extremely interested. Discord: Slayy#7777

3 Likes

Hello, I tried sending you a friend request on discord, but your tag doesn’t seem to be updated. I’m interesting in hiring you as you have a very impressing portfolio, please contact me on discord. Discord: maddie!#0368

2 Likes

you really do it all , jeez. impressive

2 Likes

Your discord isn’t working… I would like to work with you.

2 Likes

Just updated it, the tag is: Morgan.#2727

2 Likes

Sent you a friend request on Discord I am Trisins#1111

1 Like