Knify - Roblox GFX Designer for hire!

Hi there! I’m Knify, I make Roblox 3D Renders. I have been learning GFX for 3 years and willing to learn more about it and improve! I make many sorts of Graphic Designs such as thumbnails, Icons, etc. You can check out my previous artworks at my twitter.

Thumbnails

Game Icons

Advertisements

How long will you be able to deliver my order?
It depends on the order, it typically takes 3-7 days.

What software do you use to make Graphic Designs?
I use Blender 3.6 for the renders and Photoshop 2023 for editing, image manipulation, effects, etc. I recommend GIMP if you can’t afford photoshop, it’s a free alternative. I used GIMP as my starter program and got me far, then I switching to Photoshop made me produce more high quality renders.

How much time do you spend on your on your designs?
I usually spend about 1 - 3 hours a day with GFX, about 3+ hours for Thumbnails and at least 1 hour for Game Icons.

My Terms of Service - READ BEFORE ORDERING

• I can cancel/deny your order and you can’t argue with that. (Reason maybe dealing with irl stuff) I’ve had so many people saying bad stuff when I decline an order, please don’t be like those people.

• Please be professional when ordering and give specific details and don’t be those people who gives me a vague idea on what they want.

• Don’t rush me as it is very annoying and makes your chance more likely to get denied/cancelled

• NO REFUNDS. After delivering your order, I will not accept any refunds.

• You will have unlimited revisions (Free until 2 days after the commission is done).

• I am a student and have works to do irl too, so I may not be available sometimes.

• If ordering, please contact me directly and don’t put your discord tag at the comments of this post since I rarely check Devforums.

Prices are negotiable (will go higher or lower) depends on the task that you give me, again, the prices here are negotiable and aren’t final.

Game Icon: 1000R$+ or $4+
Thumbnails: 3000R$+ or $10+
Advertisements: 800R$+ or $3+

Payment Methods

If ordering in USD, I only accept Paypal.

In robux, I accept:

• Gamepass (30% Tax)
  • Group funds (Need to wait 2 weeks before getting their order.)

You can contact me in:
Twitter: @KnifyDesigns
Discord: zknify (I’m mostly active in discord)

Feel free to ask me any questions regarding the post and/or commissions!

Edit: Renovated the whole portfolio. 3/22/2021
Thanks for reading! :wink:

10 Likes

This person is very nice. He is trying to understand what I want and trying his best for me. He is friendly and kind. His work are nice.

These are his work for me:

2 Likes

Oh, I’m so sorry. I apologize Mister.

kyrelae 9999 we can do business if you add me

1 Like

I would recommend this guy if you wanted to pay 30% more than you negotiated, it isn’t his fault though.

Did you specify to him that you were paying through a gamepass?

I’m sorry, but that’s just how roblox taxes work, if you want to pay through gamepass/t-shirt, there will be a 30% cut-off then you need to pay more.