[For Hire!] Uniforms, thumbnails, and trailer video editing

*About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a uniform maker, thumbnail artist, and trailer editor. I specialize in company uniforms, but I can make other clothes too. I have been making uniforms for quite some time now and thumbnails even longer. I am also experienced in video editing.

*Showcase

If you want a better representation of my work, tell me what to make and I will show you as an example.

*Availability
I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends, 3 hours per day on weekdays, and you can contact me at any time.

*Payment
Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. I will charge a portion of the fee upfront for payment security.

*Contact
You can contact me here on Discord at Joseph Stalin#6091 and on Twitter at https://twitter.com/WasteofSpaceYT

Thanks for reading! :shamrock:

I think you want to show more items that you’ve made, as that shirt you’ve shown above is quite simple, and only one of the images of the things you’ve listed that you can do (uniform maker, thumbnail artist, and trailer editor).

As much as I would like to do that, I have no ideas on what to make. If you have any ideas, I’d be very appreciative.

do you do medieval by any chance?