[FOR-HIRE] Z4CK6RY UI Designer

About Me

:wave: Hello there! My name is Zackary and I am a UI Designer. I am 15 year old living in Toronto which is in Canada. I have worked with many entrepreneurs and developers over the years including zionevans, avoidingfans, alessaluv, and much more.

Notable Contributions

Solera Resort | 200K+ Members

LINKS:

Group Link

Game Link

ABOUT THE JOB:

I was invited to join Solera’s Development Team in June, by zionevans, the owner. I spent about 2 weeks as an Intern Developer until I was welcomed as an Official Developer of Solera. The first project I did was Solera’s 150K Gala Event. I created the UI’s such as the Technical Controls UI, Main Menu UI, Ordering System, and more. At a later date, I continued to make UI’s for Solera’s new upcoming version (Version Two). Sadly, I cannot provide pictures as that would be leaking. More information will be added upon V2 Release. I am looking forward to working with this wonderful team in the future.

IMAGES

Solera2

Solera3

Solera4

Solera5

Solera8

Mano Country | 72K+ Members

LINKS:

Group Link

Game Link

ABOUT THE JOB:

A few months ago, I met one of Mano’s Founders flvurry. I and flurry created a strong friendship, and I was invited to join Mano’s Development Team to assist with V4 Development. I was assigned to redo the User Interface for the new upcoming version, and it’s going well so far. Later, I was appointed as Overseer due to my past experiences in groups, and I can tell you the team is amazing. I can’t wait for Version 4 to release, to reveal the beautiful turnout of the UI’s. When I took on the project, I was new to the style they wanted for the UI’s but I am proud of the turnout. #V4HYPE!

IMAGES

PROJECT DISBANDED

Chicken Express | 40K+ Members

LINKS:

Group Link

Game Link

ABOUT THE JOB:

As I was a Developer at Solera, I was invited to another project by Zionevans called Chicken Express. Sadly, the group is inactive to this day, but the project was successful until Zion sold it. My tasks were to implement new ideas, and aspects to the Game Design such as the Loading Screen, Gamepass Shop, Deal Of the Week, and more. As the project was run by Solera, I used the Management Team and completed my tasks within the deadline.

IMAGES

CE1

CE2

Ukipa | 25K+ Members

LINKS:

Group Link

Game Link

ABOUT THE JOB:

I was reached out by the Former Owner, kuoves. My tasks were to create a whole new UI Layout, and design to match Version 2’s theme. We choose to add UI Gradients to the UI and match it with Ukipa’s theme. Sadly, the project was disbanded due to new ownership, and the UI’s will not be used, but it was still an enjoyable experience.

IMAGES

NTH | Noah's Treehouse | 43K+ Members

LINKS:

Group Link

Game Link

ABOUT THE JOB:

The owner of Noah’s Treehouse (CUTDESIRES) was looking for UI Designers and my friend reached out to him vouching me for the commission. I was hired within a minute, and went to work straight away completing a Notfication UI, Admin Panel and Overhead UI. This was finished within an hour, and was delivered straight away.

PLEASE IGNORE THE 2 PREMIUM BADGES ON THE OVERHEAD AS THE IMAGE WAS TO BE REPLACED IN THE FUTURE

IMAGES

Sakura Kitchen | 5K+ Members

LINKS:

Group Link

Game Link

ABOUT THE JOB:

I was hired to become a Developer at Sakura Kitchen by the owner Luke. Within the months of me working there, I haven’t received much tasks but I have completed about 3 so far within a day per task as I wasn’t given much. More UI’s will be shown in the future once this group has fully released.

IMAGES

unknown3

Screenshot at Feb 04 21-09-02

Aquatic Pools | 3K+ Members

LINKS:

Group Link

Game Link

ABOUT THE JOB:

I have been commissioned by Jake, and Kenobi to create a whole new Interface for Aquatic’s brand new version coming this November! So far development has gone well, and we have many things planned for this massive update including Ticket Booth, Aquarium, Reception System, Automated Systems, and more! I am very excited to take part in developing the new version of Aquatic!

IMAGES

Levante | 5K+ Members

LINKS:

Group Link

Game Link

ABOUT THE JOB:

I am good friends with the owner ron as well as the owner Ari. I have been commissioned at Levante before to do simple scripts and overheads, however, I have taken on a far more advanced commission with Levante creating several different uis, and being the creative director for the project. I can’t wait to see how this project impacts the roblox cafe industry.

IMAGES

I will post pictures once Version Two has released.

Sprinklify | 11K+ Members

LINKS:

Group Link

Game Link

ABOUT THE JOB:

A few months ago, I was hired by one of the owners Ethan to create a few uis for his new upcoming Version Two! One of my friends avoidingfans works there so I easily got along with the team. I was commissioned to create uis such as an ordering system, notification, overheads, and much more. You may see my overheads currently in-game right now which have been scripted by avoidingfans.

IMAGES

(Lost picture of Ordering System)

Club Saint | Lusio Interactive

LINKS:

Group Link

Game Link (Coming Soon)

ABOUT THE JOB:

Just recently, I was commissioned by one of my friends avoidingfans to create a levels UI, overhead, and the main menu UI. The commission took only an hour and a half and was delivered immediately once I was commissioned. Avoiding is one of my personal friends, therefore I started immediately and I love how the commission turned out. Personally one of my favorite commissions so far for the amazing turnout on the uis!

IMAGES

Barbz Studios | 800+ Members

LINKS:

Group Link

Game Link

ABOUT THE JOB:

I was recently commissioned by alessaluv and aviIixo to create a set of UI’s for a new game they were making called Baddie Island. This was one of the best experiences I’ve received as the other developers were friends I worked on in several different projects and both the owners were amazing and thoughtful. In just a few days I became good friends with one of the owners alessaluv which I instantly connected with. Baddie Island is exactly what it sounds like, an island game intended for “baddies”. This is one commission that I will continue to list as time goes on.

IMAGES

Availability

:star2: I’m avaliable at all times. I usually never close my commissions unless my list gets full (8/8 commissions) however each commission takes about 24 - 48 hours unless its the entire game design. I do respond to everyone though even if commissions are closed. Even if my commissions are closed you may be lucky to get a spot especially if you are a 20K+ member group.

Payment

:moneybag: As of now, I only accept Robux as a payment method. However, I will also be taking USD in the future, but for now, it is strictly Robux only. Note that when you commission me, you agree to the following:

• :warning: You must provide some sort of down payment. I will not start the commission unless I know for sure that I am getting paid.

• :necktie: Full credit must be given to me at ALL TIMES. I will put watermarks on my work in the corner, or you may put my credit in the description. My credit must always be there, or you will be blacklisted from my services in the future. Anyone stealing or claiming my designs as their own will get their game/account DMCAed for asset theft.

• :no_entry_sign: If you cancel before paying me the second payment, I have the right to sell the asset to anyone who requests it as you have cancelled the order.

• :ballot_box_with_check: You must have the full payment ready before you can receive the product. This is to ensure that you have not attempted to scam me.

• :money_with_wings: Payment is completely negotiable depending on what you want done. UIs can range from 5,000 R$ to 30,000 R$ depending on the size and complexity of the project, how long it will take me to complete, and the benefits that I will receive. If I am receiving a developer/contributor rank, it’s likely that I may decrease the price depending on how many concurrent players/group members your game/group has.

Contact Me

If you are looking to contact me, I suggest using Developer Forum messages or Discord Direct Messages. Please note that if you are trying to contact me through Discord, I recommend that you join my group Discord server or leave a comment below noting that you have sent me a friend request, as I receive 20+ friend requests per day and I cannot keep track of each one.

My discord tag is zack;#0001

12 Likes

Looks GREAT! I don’t think I can ever design UIs like your’s.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, it takes time and effort. If you put effort in, you will become experienced eventually.

3 Likes

Vouch, very high-quality user interface! I recommend commissioning Zack!

4 Likes

Amaazzzingggg Developer, should increase your prices.

2 Likes

Greatly appreciated! Looking forward to working with you again.

EDIT: They are all negotiable, I will add preset ones at a later date.

2 Likes

Vouch for zack. Quick response and has a very high-quality user interface.

2 Likes

Zack is a great Developer to work with. I have hired Zack for countless projects as well as work with him on projects and he gets straight to the job. He has great communication and a positive attitude. I definitely recommend hiring Zack!

2 Likes

Amazing GUI Designer. No excuses, very detailed work, and very kind.
I would recommend his services.

2 Likes

Would love to work with you! Your dms are off Wyattt#0001

2 Likes

I can Vouch as Founder of Solera Zack did a Tremendous Job and he highly exceeded me and my development expectations. The prices are very reasonable and he is very reliable.

2 Likes

Zack is exceptional at his profession. He is one of the most reliable, down to Earth, and overall best developers I have ever worked with. His work is incredibly impressive! I would 100% hire him again.

2 Likes

Hi, there! I’m looking for someone to create and script appointment system with a claim board too, similar to your ordering system but with appointments instead. This post was made a while ago so I’m not sure if you’re still for hire, but I sent you a friend request!

1 Like

Hey, I might be interested! in booking you an commission! later, or so but let me know if, you are still taking commissions! at, this time and I might have you do is! like, have you make UI’s, like in my hotel game! once, it is finished but let me know! if, you are still taking commissions at this time! and I’ll be happy to work with you! on it very soon.

Thank you,

Power,