[FOR HIRE!] Wxrkbench | Experienced LowPoly/Realistic Builder | Revamped Portfolio

Greetings, my name is Wxrkbench. I am an experienced builder of nearly three years, a group owner, clothing designer (not for hire in that field), and game developer. I have recently begun taking commissions. I recently joined the developer forum in hopes of finding new opportunities to showcase my building abilities! I’ve decided to revamp my portfolio with better organization and images to showcase.

I specialize in both low-poly and realistic building styles (and I can do a mix of both.) I’m looking to do more short-term commissions as I am able to work fast and efficiently to produce a quality build in a very short time frame (most commissions take 1-3 days only). I also like to highly optimize my builds and reduce part-count as much as possible to ensure great performance for all devices.

PortfolioBase2|690x264 PortfolioMall|690x356 PortfolioMall2|690x356
RobloxScreenShot20200630_164103944|690x356 RobloxScreenShot20200630_164111928|690x356

I am available everyday for most hours of the day for the next few months due to summer break and coronavirus quarantine.
I live in the CST timezone.

My prices change depending on quantity + complexity of what you are asking for.
The builds above ranged from around 2k-50k :robux:, always negotiable.
I also accept USD through Cashapp. Builds ranged from $100-200 USD.

Discord: Wxrkbench#0420
Roblox: Wxrkbench
I prefer chatting over discord! Send me a friend request and I’ll be sure to answer quickly.

A building commission usually takes 1-7 days to complete once started.
I always answer as fast as I can to dm’s.
I will always keep you updated and send screenshots as I’m going.
You will not be added to a team create / given the map until I am paid first.
Once I complete the map I will make few alterations if needed.
I prefer being paid through group funds, if you need to pay through t-shirt you will have to pay for the 30% tax.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Not everything was allowed through… :roll_eyes: Friend me on Discord for more!

1 Like

whats your discord my good sir

Wxrkbench#0420 d;lfl;f\\wfejejiej

You know, I got to say, your builds is super-duper detail!

The fact that, those small swirls on the public library photo, its awesome!:astonished:

Keep up the good work

3 Likes

Thanks! Will do. 30 Characters.

Adding you as we speak. My discord tag is cal#0437.

Let’s talk about my project and see what we can do!