FosterDragons -- Amateur builder/modeler

Hello

I am a teenage amateur developer and enjoy creating art and building in studio. I have a basic understanding of how to use blender, and can create semi-decent artwork on software such as Clip Studio Paint. This portfolio exists primarily because I promised to myself a few years ago that I would make one, but never got to it. My current goal is to develop my skills and create a showcase for EBR by the end of this year. Also, this is very messy.

self ability report 2020

i think i am a solid 6-7/10 builder

Screenshots and stuff

There isn’t a lot of stuff here but if i do create any projects that i am genuinely invested in and are proud of, you will be able to see it down here along with some other stuff.

Small school hallway thing

Worked on over the span of a few hours, going to be remade larger and with more rooms in future These screenshots take place at different times which is why there are some things that are missing/visible.

some other screenshots of my stuff that i have made thats on my laptop at the moment

Some digital art

I haven’t made anything i’d consider a fully fledged artwork, so here is all the scrap i have harnessed from the inner depths of whatever i have at the moment from a few months ago including some beastars fanart.

Availability

Not available at all, may change depending on whether I improve to a point that I am able to confidently output work at a fast and consistent pace, but no.

Contact

I have a twitter and roblox account. I probably won’t answer any messages since i don’t use social media that often. I do still check them occasionally though so here they are:
https://twitter.com/Josh_MBlau

:poop:

4 Likes

You works seems nice! :smile: It looks like you have a lot of potential. Just keep doing what you love, and go for the work you wanna make in studio. :smile:

1 Like