[Closed] Bloxrrey's Portfolio | Modeler, Artist, Builder, and more!

ABOUT ME

Hello! I am Bloxrrey. You can call me Blox. I have been around the DevForum for a little bit. I have a busy life, so please dont rush me or anything.

What do you do?

Model, GFX, UI, Digital Art (I suck at it), Building, Scripting (beginner at JavaScript, Lua, and Python), and I know HTML and CSS (I don’t think those count as scripting)

SHOWCASE
My showcase is not complete, but it will give you the basics of what I do. Please feel free to ask me for more examples of what I do!

Modeling (WIP)

Art (WIP)
GFX

ApplicationCenterLogo Seasons Logo Theif Limit

Logos/Icons

BSLA (2)

Digital Art

noobart

Builds (WIP)

Sight - Roblox

AVAILABILITY
I am available around 14 hours a week. (Maybe more due to COVID-19)

CURRENT PROJECTS
Goose Self project.
And I just mainly play around with studio and scripting.

PAYMENT
We can work out a payment. I am relatively cheap. No set prices yet, but for GFX I might make a pricing sheet soon.

CONTACT
You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, once we close a deal I can contact you on discord.

Untitled design

Recommendations

10 Likes

Would you be able to script stuff for a story game like the npc, and dialogue?

1 Like

I might be able to, I can do camera changes, and stuff like that. I was going to make a story game myself but got unmotivated. I would be happy to help!

2 Likes

Should I add you on roblox and show you the progress on our game so far?

1 Like

Yes.

2 Likes

Updated my Art Category with new Digital Art!!

Hello I am looking for someone like you and I was wondering what your discord was it would be appreciated if you could send it. Or if you would want to send me a friend request my discord is: Hiro(Darling in the FRANXX)#8631

1 Like

Hello! I am highly intrested in your GFX work! Please add me DrShockz#6750 Also here are some benefits you can expect:

• Your name in the credits with the title “GFX Designer”
  • An in-chat prefix as “GFX”
  • Staff member role in any of our socials
  • A possible… possible pay!
  • Above head text in our game!

@Bloxrrey’s work is great! He had a high quality skyscraper ad done for me in only a few hours! I would definitely recommend him.

1 Like

What services do you want me for?

1 Like

Well me and my team are working on a camping game we haven’t done much but as we get more members to join the dev team are game should be released by summer 2020 so scripting, and building I am pretty sure.

Are you asking me to work with you long term?

1 Like

If you want then yes but no I don’t wanna put stress on people I let them do a little short term thing I guess you could say.

If you want me to work long term you will have to pay. I can make 1 or 2 assets for you and that is it.

1 Like

Hello!
Could you help me making a game?
I will of course pay you a little bit like a Tip :slight_smile:
I will be waiting for your answers. :heart_decoration:

Edit:
My discord is xdavidprorealreal#4953 if you want to add me and talk there!

Hi, im looking for some icons for a horror game i am making if you are interested please add me on discord (LordBasw#4819)

Added game to Builds tab. Sight : Sight - Roblox

1 Like

Is it closed? You wanted to work in my group

Very nice and reliable, defenetly recomending.

These are insane brother, keep up the good work!