Free Emote GUI [FREE MODEL]

Hello everyone, this is my first ever post on the Roblox DevForum. I have recently been working on a round based horror came called “Disappearance”, I decided to make an “Emote Bar” and I game to the conclusion that not many if any people have made public use high quality Emote Selection GUI’s. So, I decided to do it myself.

What is features:

• Viewport Frames for higher quality feedback for the player.
  • GUI Tweening.
  • Audio/Music Support.
  • R6 and hopefully R15 Compatibility.

The player can press “G” and the emote Menu will appear prompting them to play an animation.

I did not make the animations, and I used few resources across the internet for support coding this project. I hope this is useful to at least one of you, bye!

EDIT: Forgot to mention but you can also change the character/player in the Viewport Frame, just make sure you carry over the animation script or else it wont have animations.

18 Likes

It is a nice ui gui, but if you hit G twice, it then changes the camera in to first person

g 2 twice

also when you play an emote, ( I did not do animtation, why don’t you just do some roblox animations as a demo) … you are stuck there and cannot move… I would hope you could break out of the animation by moving or something… I did hit the G and it broke out… in to frist person camera…

Also why doesn’t it also play the emotes icon that spin around you when you do an emote. being able to also add a emote icon id would be sweet… then for version 3.0 maybe make it where you can add particle effects to it when it plays!

Looks nice tho, if you add the emote, I will check it out again. but hopefully you can break out of the emote with out hitting G … I think you normally can with roblox emotes…

I like that it plays music too! is that client based or server ?

thanks for making it!

3 Likes

I will be sure you get to adding those things when I’m free, thank you for the Ideas! I also thought I would mention, it goes into first person because Disappearance is a first person game. However, I will change that in the Free Model so you wont have to worry about it. :slight_smile:

Cool, I am interested in testing out the future versions.
It might be in the descriptions, but does it work on all devices? phone pc, xbox , console, tab?

Thanks

As of right now it only works on PC, however I will be sure to add other devices in the future!

2 Likes

so uhh… hows that going?

It once gave me a warning for blood.