[FREE] GFX Avatars

HOLY THAT IS SOOOO COOL, And yes i do wanted as a Katana, THANKS!!!

1 Like

Mate i love it soo much, could you please accept my friend request on roblox u did an amazing job!!!

Roblox Username: 26_at
Character Pose (Image would be preferred):

Lighting: Fairly mediocre lighting.
Background (provide image): Anything you like.
Extra information: N/A

I don’t know why but that stock image makes me laugh

2 Likes

Here is the finished result! I couldn’t find an exact copy of the gun so I just used a random pistol. I hope you like it! (Also Happy Easter for those who celebrate it!) :rabbit:

3 Likes

Roblox Username: L1EZS
Character pose

Lighting: Black and white
Background: Solid color

Username: Komnigamer
Pose: image
Remove background, Replace with smoke and a bit of fire.
Lighting: Dark, smokey.

Username: Slimey_Pancakez
Pose: similar to this

Lighting: face slightly better lighten then the rest of the body
Background:
Extra info: could you possibly put the super super happy face on it? Please send to this account on the devforum rather then discord.
Edit: also you should start commissioning. You are amazing at this
@LyingJort sorry to interrupt your work but I was just wondering if you have read this yet? (Sorry if it comes off as rude :sweat_smile:) also a quick question, are we allowed to use these for whater we want (like youtube/twitter icon)

uh yeah… you’re not new to this.
you’re extremely good

Username: IceTheOneAndOnly
oh yeah use this avatar also:
usethisavatar.rbxl (36.8 KB)
pose:

sorry that’s the best image I could find
Lighting: Outside Lighting.
Extra Info: It is snowing, there is some fog and smoke. it is cold. so the image lighting and stuff should be bluish.

if you could do clothing folds, nice

Roblox Username: Cafran
Character Pose (Image would be preferred):

Lighting: White moonlight reflecting behind the avatar, light outlines the avatar allowing others to see it more clearly
Background (provide image):image
Extra information: If there’s an issue, contact my discord Cafran#3510

1 Like

Roblox Username: Axlqro
Character Pose:

Lighting: The same as in the picture - So basically nearly nothing-
Background: Just put in a nice, clean, light background - just like in the picture.
Extra information: You’re welcome to add a katana (or any other type of sword) instead of the Crossguard.

Roblox Username: mo7ve (Profile - Roblox)

Character Pose:

Lighting: White, and Black

Background: liquify a mixture of Black and Purple?

Extra Information: dimensions: 1080x1080 and instead of holding an uzi… make him hold a thick sniper!

Roblox Username: Hollowed Henry
Pose:

Background: Midnight sky ( Your choice )
Lighting: Dark

Thanks!!

Roblox Character: initialIy
Pose:
Background:
A blue background, Liquify the background with some darker blues.
Extra information:
Can you add text that says “Dream Cafe and Hotels”, and make sure it’s bright.

After a 3-day break here is the finished result for @ryo_cIeubes. I must say it was fun messing around to get that jelly kind of body, but I hope you like it!

Also on a side note I have created a tip jar. I wasn’t going to do this originally but since I have gotten a few requests I’ve decided to do it anyways. You don’t have to donate, and it’s completely up to you, but it will help me stay motivated.
Tip Jar - Roblox

4 Likes

That’s awesome! I love it! I’ll make sure to help you out!

I really like the one you made me, and like I sent it to my friend and he wants to have that as well, May I ask if I could request one for my friend ( he’s not a devforum member so ) I’m gonna request one for him, I hope you can make him one, Thank you!

1 Like

Here is the finished result. I incorporated the sword like you asked, and I hope you like it!

5 Likes

Hey Slimey_Pancakez,

I added every request up until this reply so don’t worry. Also you can use this for whatever you want.

2 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile: again sorry if i came across as rude also when you finish mine can you private message it to me please? Thanks!

1 Like