Lighting: Anything that feels like the 1960s
Background: Bubblegum pop/rock theme
Extra Info: I wanna feel like a bubblegum pop/rock band member

Username : prohriday
Character pose

Background and lighting : similar to the one in the pic

1 Like

Is this still active & working?

@M_etrics I’m not sure, I posted on April 2nd and I still haven’t received any info about my GFX. The furthest they’ve got is to @leftyjrcgametesting who posted their avatar on April 1st.

I’m still number 6 in the queue by the looks of it

To be fair it is free, you haven’t paid anything so you shouldn’t really be complaining.

You dont look active but i will try :smiley:
Roblox Username: Mr_Musti
Character Pose (Image would be preferred): Something like this.

Lighting: red
Background (provide image): something that would meet the gfx.

Greetings, fellow DevForum members,

As some of you might have noticed, I have been inactive for a while. This was due to a few reasons, ranging from school to personal things. However, I am glad to say that I can continue working on GFXs! Here are some of which I have recently made:

Now a few side notes:

• If you notice that I take a long time with your GFX then this is due to a few factors, including but not limited to: Other requests, Your place in the request list (See link in original post) and Request Errors.
  • If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to ask me via DevForum or Discord (LyingJort#7860)

:upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Hey, I am glad that you are back to making these for the community :). I would like one.

Username - ineedpotatodev
Character Pose -

Lighting - Sunset ( Hit Pink and Rosebud)
Background Image - (Preferably)

Extra Information - If you can model, try to make a bench; if not however you can try to pose the character on the chair with the image given. You can try to do a different image if you don’t think it fits.

1 Like

DISCLAIMER: MY DEV FORUM PROFILE ISN’T UPDATED, YOU HAVE TO GO TO MY ACTUAL PROFILE ON ROBLOX!

ROBLOX Username: Amanuel001
Character Pose (an example gfx but not the same color, just match my avatar color)
Lighting: A light white maybe linen.
Background (image or a solid color): Brown and white, copy the same background but different colors.
Extra information: You can copy the whole pose and background from the image. Same background but with brown and white.

Here are the GFX’s for:

3 Likes

Roblox Username: Benpinpop
Character Pose:

Please make me sitting on a bench, facing slightly to the left of the photo.
Lighting: Something to show the colors, vivid. Your choice
Background: Up to you, feel free to choose what fits.

Roblox Username: CreatorRaptorDestroy
This avatar of mine:
Capture
Character Pose:
Lighting: Same as Photo
Background: Similar to the photo but replace the red with blue
Extra information: No gun, please.

**Roblox Username:**hak500 or Syst3m_Dev
Character Pose:

(A kind of looking over the shoulder look {PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GET MY GLOWING EYE IN THERE.})

Lighting: A dark black close to grey.

Background:
(If you find a more HD background like this one please use that instead lol.)

Extra information: If you are able to make one of my eyes with a flame coming off of it or smoke and my body reflective that would be cool too, as well as a orange glow coming from behind and my back.
Thanks man, just do it if you can or feel like it, just a small recommendation, and if you do then I’d be more than happy to put it as my background banner on YouTube, and credit of course will be given.

Here are the GFX’s for:

3 Likes

Username: EurusL
Character Pose: Something like this.
Background: Anything.

Note: I love your work, man. Goodluck!

\like almost a many months later ;-;

You know that you are getting a free service. Im sure that @LyingJort is trying his best to make these gfx. (I personally like it too.) So you should be patient.

2 Likes

Roblox Username: ProR172
Character Pose : same as refrence photo
Lighting: black and white
Background: solid black
Extra information: add a uzi and make my avatar glossy

Looks like you got a lot to do. When some or half are done. Let me know. DOnt wanna overload yourself.

Looks epic! The posing looks like I’m gonna turn on the TV or something, and I glossy parts of my character. Thanks, and good job. 10/10!

Username : Mysterious_Creations
Character pose -Somewhat Like u did with this guy, just be creative with it and do whatever u want
071e6ab678ee0a25fac0090fa33ee12d49f0bb44_2_500x500