Frequently Asked Questions | Ryanair (13/08/2018)

Dear reader,

We get a lot of questions that are usually simple to answer, so, to save time, we have made a list of Frequently Asked Questions you may wish to know. Please check here before asking questions in future.

How do I get a job?

In order to begin your career here at Ryanair with us, you must go through an extensive application and training process.
You must first complete the General Knowledge Quiz, followed by a specific rank application, and finally the training process.
To start your journey with us today apply here: https://twitter.com/YouFoundRoryRBX/status/1028944095258062849

When are trainings?

Training Information can found here: (Coming Soon)

I'm a Trainee, what next?

As a Trainee, you are not fully trained so you will not be prioritized when we pick jobs at flights, to pass your hiring process, all you need to do is complete a training. These will be announced on the Group Shout and our communications server when they’re about to start.

I found a rule breaker, what do I do?

If you’ve found a rule breaker and there are no HR’s online, all you need to do is take evidence and send it to us on our communications server or, if there are HR’s online, report it to one of them and they will deal with it.

How do I be promoted?

In order to be promoted, you must work hard and not hint or ask for a promotion. We will pick the people who we think will suit the position we’re looking for most.

Signed,
Ryanair Executive Team.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.