Friz | Builder / 3D Modeler

Hi there! My name is fantafriz, aka Friz. I am a terrain artist still learning everything about it. However, most importantly I am a Builder and a 3D Modeler, which I am very experienced in, and I have been on the ROBLOX platform for 6 years, around a year before Tix was removed in 2016. From the beginning, I began using it then started doing commissions for around a year. I know how to do a lot of things on Blender, a 3D modelling software, whilst still improving bit by bit. Overall, I enjoy doing these things and I am very enthusiastic about my work. Of course, I will keep updating this. :grinning:

Read more! > Contains important stuff!
  • I don’t model animals/character rigs.
  • I take payment when I am near completion and have a fair amount of progress done.
  • If you cancel your order whilst I’m in the middle of it, the payment will be dependent on the amount of work I have done. Of course, you’ll get the work along with it.

Low-Poly Builds / Mid-Poly
Find the Button Style Commission

Mid Poly Bathroom

Yes, I even made the Wash Hands poster.

Nevada Gas

Studdy Style Commission

Temple! Story

Luxury Diamond Resort Interview Center

I am aware this has no roof.

Realistic/Environmental Builds/Models
Personal

Commissioned

Models

My timezone is GMT (BST in Summer) since I am in England. I am available for around a few hours every day. However, it is less on school weekdays. Of course, I will give regular updates and take your opinion on it to make sure I can do the best I can for you.

Prices are very loose and negotiable. I prefer taking group funds. However, you can pay through shirt or gamepass OR USD/GBP but that also includes paying the tax fee (30% that gets taken off). I will accept percentages depending on the game plan. Like most people, you don’t want to spend a huge amount of time on something that you don’t enjoy or won’t get noticed. :slightly_frowning_face:

You can contact me:

• On the Developer Forum
  • Twitter @ https://twitter.com/Itz_Friz (I may not check it though since I do not use it often.)
  • Discord @ Friz#0719

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Highly recommend! A hard worker and is easy to work with :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Highly recommend! He’s a hard worker, amazing person in general, and does his job properly.

1 Like

Amazing builder! I had the pleasure of working alongside him for a project and he had some of the most beautiful meshes! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like