Fruzo Cafe- SCRIPTER and UI NEEDED [OPEN]

About The Job

Hi there! I am starting a new cafe group and will need someone to do the following within 2-3 weeks.

• hand to system
  • music
  • overhead ranks
  • points (auto promo when reach a certain amount of points)
  • a selling rank system/gui (with Ranking Service)
  • a pet system
  • scripting of machines and drinks

Payment

We will pay between 10,000-25,000 ROBUX or USD dependent on the quality of your work.

UIs That We Like

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, via Twitter at: ThatsBen1, or on dizzy @ thatsben#1985

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That does seem like a lot of work, I don’t know anything about those categories. I wish I had the skill level to do all those but I am still learning. Hope you find somebody soon bro. :slight_smile:

I am very interested to be a UI designer! I can do the UIs ad well as add animations to it (with scripts). If you want, I can exactly remake the GUI you wanted for a few robux - and if you like it, you can hire me!

My discord: DevTech#2321

My portfolio is linked below

1 Like

Sent you a friend request, not sure if it went through though.

Otherwise, tr_sted#7452. :slight_smile:

Interested in scripting. Discord: Happy_Liam#0894

I am interested, I have messaged you via DevForum. I have a cafe that started a while back and I know how hard it is to hire people. I am offering my services as a UI designer, hope to hear back from you soon! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.