(FULL) Need a enviorment Designer, Builder, Scripter and UI Designer

About Us

Hi there! We are Wilson Hotel, a small upcoming hotel team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Wilson Hotel & Resorts.

The Team
XProGamer_YTXx - Builder
XProGamer_YTXx - Environment Design
TheFuNNyGaMe - Scripter
no_clu360 - UI

You can see our progress so far here: Wilson Hotel - Roblox

About The Job
We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment
We are paying [X] R$/USD per asset. Our preferred payment method is Robux. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created. (Robux Only)

4 Likes

hey, I might be interested!
My discord is arxtion#6176

I am interested in the job

Ok your hired to be the UI Designer.

if u want to talk more about the game and me making the ui here is my discord
32k#9388

Hey! am very interested
my portfolio:https://devforum.roblox.com/t/portfolio-thefunnygame-s-portfolio-scripter/520362

Okay your hired to be the Scripter. friend me and join the group.

1 Like

Make sure to friend me and join the group for team create.

1 Like

I cant do team create rn. I dont have my own pc, I use my school chromebook to make ui’s and play roblox

Roblox srsly has to fix their game on chromebook. Its wack

Okay. but I need team create for the hotel.

so when i make the ui. I send u the ui file/picture on discord then u can put them in as a imagelabel or imagebutton

i am already joined the group and send request to you :smiley:

have you got a discord? we need to create a server there.

Yes, I do have discord we can chat there.

Okay, that’s cool,btw my nick is fl0mast3r#7103

my discord is 32k#9388
maybe we can chat over there.

1 Like

i send request to you :call_me_hand:

I sent a friend request to you on discord.

may you send it for me?), lolz

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.