《CLOSED》Future Ww2 Fort Project 《49-70k》Long Term Builder Wanted

Note
We are recruiting for a future project so if you apply there will be a wait before you start working that gives us time to plan and prepare. Do not apply if you do not wish to wait while we prepare. If you still want to but don’t want to keep trying to remember, we will open applications again on September 1st.

About Us

Hi there! We are making a military group and are looking for someone to make a version 2 for our game sometime next year.

The Team
@EternalCanadianDev- Lead Build Design/Project Lead
@CelestialChonkus - Part Time Builder
@fredrick254 - Scripter+UI
@bulgee - Lead Map Builder (Applied)
@ChillRainbow - Builder

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as the update content artist. You will be a permanent member and will be tasked with the following

• Building our version 2 game along with @ChillRainbow. (Terrain+Building)
  • Fixing glitches upon completion and inspection
  • Build for future updates and help other team members

Style
We are looking for something similar to the project @SovereignFrost worked on for Canada 1940’s. It will be a Canadian military base set in 1940s with the following features:

• Administration building
  • Air Force Base
  • Townhouses and civilian buildings
  • 1 small and one large rally area
  • 1 RCMP spawn
  • 1 Intelligence Building
  • 1 Navy Dock
  • 1 Medical Bay with tents
  • 3 unique military obbys
  • 1 The base exterior (Large concrete walls with a front entrance)
  • Pathways (Terrain based)
  • Raider spawn
  • Civilian spawn connected to pathway towards military base
  • Terrain map with paths, water and bridges to distances the raiders from the fort. Also include trenches and concrete bunkers for cover. Maybe some natural cover like rocks too. Also special tank paths that have good design to minimize bumps in the road or steep inclines and or declines and sharp turns.

Look here for a better example of the style I want

https://www.roblox.com/games/1439036095/Fort-Alberta?refPageId=d9a0bb81-7867-4964-8ffa-b502bc1620d2

Past work and 6 or more months of building is required

Requirements

• Experience with roblox gen Terrain
  • Able to build with high to mid detail
  • Able to build with roblox parts or mesh parts
  • Knowledge of the terrain tool
  • Able to design a good map based of references
  • Active and polite

Our game needs at least needs this done by January 5th 2021. No earlier and no later. We want this to release on a specific date. You are expected to work starting October 25th. No earlier.

Payment

This project is completely funded by me, my brother and some of my close friends so our funds are not the greatest. As this may be a turning point for a lot of you we are paying 70-100k before tax or 49-70k after tax for this to be completed with everything mentioned. More details will be provided. Payment will be through t shirt or group funds. We will pay a small upfront of requested (1-2k) then the rest after completion. Payment is negotiable to a small degree

If you want to stay a long term builder for future updates we will pay 20k robux per update and 5k/3 months. You may also recive 10 percent of game profits and 25% of updated content profit (Special building access or vehicle access)

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at EternalCanadianDev#1541
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Some other things we may need

Long term commissioned gfx Designer. Paid per GFX

Long term UI designer. Paid per UI

Update coordinators 4000rbx/5 m salary

Group members
Officers and military command

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/canadian-armed-forces-canada-1940s-looking-for-trainers-military-command-officers/437327/3

Group alliances

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/canadian-armed-forces-alliance/437337/2

1 Like

So if you want us to start working by the end of the year, why are you making this now? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Hey @EternalCanadianDev!

Do you need an animator or do you already have one?

1 Like

I don’t have one and am looking for one. If you’d like, I’d be willing to pay 300-1000 per animation.

Wow, I would love to apply! Discord TaylorXIV#0447

1 Like

Please submit previous work in my dms if you wish to apply. This goes for all applicants.

Still looking for a Builder interested in doing this! Applications close in 72 hours. :smile:

1 Like

Applications are officially closed. Will open again in September. Thank you to all who applied. :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.