Gabino - Intermediate Builder / Car Importer

About Me

Hi there! I am GabinoRBLX. I am a builder here on the DevForum, and I am very active. I am based out of Manhattan, and I do all of my work here in my apartment, other than on the occasion when I am in Detroit. I am heavily involved in the ro-racing community, and I do some small car modeling. I have been building for a little over a year, and my skills have definitely gotten better over the past months.

Showcase

Race Track

Roleplay Game

Laboratory

Cafe

Car Importing

Availability

I work often, which the pandemic has helped with that. Lately I’ve been doing around two hours of developing a day, which I divide between commissions and my own builds.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. I do not accept any percentage pay, as I prefer more exact amounts. When I do a commission, I like to see a screenshot that can show that you have payment, which should include the date and time. I only take payment through Robux, which if you are doing a payment that requires the 30% tax, you will be expected to pay it. Group fund payments are preferred.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: @gwghering#6869

Thanks for reading, and hopefully we will work together soon! :smiley:

Last updated 7/3/2021

3 Likes

Well the builds are kind of simple and there is one example and is there any example or proof of your scripting skills?

Like stated above, I am still perfecting the scripting part, and I have not incorporated it into any builds permanently. I will go take some more screenshots to upload into the gallery.

1 Like