Game Crash on Teleport

I have received numerous reports following an update to my game this past Saturday. Part of the update opened my game up to console players. Somehow, either by coincidence or due to enabling Console access, I started receiving reports of users (on mostly mobile devices) crashing when they attempt to teleport from one place to another in the universe. This wasn’t happening before Saturday and I am unsure of whether it is something I did or something due to a recent release.

Game: https://www.roblox.com/games/70523152/XBOX-Monsters-of-Etheria

Thanks!

I’d assume your issue is linked with this already known problem. TeleportService:Teleport does not work the first time playing a game on console

Basically the first teleport a player does on console (after an app restart or so) completely fails and leaves them disconnected unless they “leave” and connect to another server

If this issue is not the same with the XBOX teleport issue: TeleportService:Teleport does not work the first time playing a game on console
do you know how to reproduce the issue?

I’m not sure how to reproduce it: in fact, I’m not sure if it is still a problem or not. All I know is that it started happening last Saturday at the same time as when I enabled XBOX users to play my game. Not only that, but this issue affects devices that aren’t XBOX specifically. From what I have gathered, they are mostly players on mobile, although I’ve had a few reports from PC players as well.