Game Lobby Ideas?

So, I’m about to make my own minigames, but, I don’t know how I should make the lobby! All I am asking for is some open-ended ideas that could help me out, and thank you if you say some ideas! :smiley:
-Aztralzz

4 Likes

Here are a few examples I made for a game lobby.

To make a lobby, just think of something you like and make it! Add things like signs, buildings, leaderboard, teleporters, etc, etc…
Hope this helped! :heart:

2 Likes

Hi again! Thank you for answering most of my posts! And thank you for some examples, helps me alot. One question, can I friend you on roblox? You could be a big help when I need it. If so, I already sent the friend request. Thanks!

Of course! Also, making a lobby could be something very simple! Doesn’t have to be big like the first picture, or doesn’t have to be small like the second picture!

Thanks,
StolenMustang

1 Like

I think you should add a physical gamepass store as ideas for the lobby, for some gamepasses, depending on your game, it could be cosmetic items or even donator perks, which you can make with DonateUI! I hope my suggestion helps you!

1 Like

This really depends on the type of game you are making.

I would recommend - throwing just about anything in a lobby * Having something to do is always fun, having an update for quests could attract players to come back repeatedly to achieve those items or object. You could possibly have a map selection, this does depend on what game you are trying to make since it’s a mini game it doesn’t give use enough information about the theme.

Adding things like leaderboards, obstacles, shops, buildings, underground caves something that they could interact with each other meaning other players or friends small parkours in the lobby allow players to explore the map don’t have a small area expand it so that players won’t be bored in any kind of way.

You need enough content in there to keep players engaged. It’s good to look at existing games to get some general ideas even think of some and go from there.

1 Like

Very good answer, thank you so much!

Typically a lobby would have some sort of shop (robux and in game currency), a place to vote for maps of it fits your game, leaderboards if your game does global leaderboards, a place to queue if you want. For a lobby really just find a scene you like whether it’s a nature or urban or whatever and make it, there isn’t much else to it. I typically like to make more naturist scenes rather than city’s or neighborhoods and things

1 Like

Thank you! (30charlolololoololl)

I think a small island would look great since I don’t like the idea of being surrounded by random mountains everywhere so I think a little island would look great.!

Here is an example:
RobloxScreenShot20200701_202938798|690x361

Different themes, Agreeing with @jordonh23 as he says it has too have something for players too do while waiting for the next round too load. If its a racing game think about adding a track. Every lobby should at least match up with the theme your looking for. Good luck :grinning: