Game no longer shows up on search

I have the same issue, that it always suggests these same 6 games, in the Recommended Experiences. Ever since I opened my Roblox account 2 years ago, those have never been updated. I have always seen Plane Crazy, SPTS Classic, Emergency Response, Wild West, Islands, and Dimensions.

It is totally unfair, that these 6 games can sit in this spot, for 2 years, while there are “millions of experiences” on Roblox, who would love to have that kind of visibility.

Not only is it unfair to all the other games, it is useless to the Roblox user base, after years of seeing the same links, we become blind to them and they probably have a very low CTR because we’re tired of looking at them and we’ve already been there.

Furthermore, these 6 will never have to pay for a Sponsored Ad or Banner Ad on Roblox because they get millions of impressions for free, for years, in that spot. It is not fair to everyone else.

@Focia19 and @xoroshoh can we file an issue to the internal database, about more frequently rotating these recommend experiences. I suggest that we should rotate 6 fresh games in that spot every 2 weeks, and select games which could actually benefit from a nice traffic boost, instead of picking games that are already popular.

1 Like

My game doesn’t show up in the search results for a while now. Dream World)
I don’t know what is causing this. Please help.

this

Thanks! I just changed it to everyone.
Still my experience isn’t in the search hits. I’ll check later in the week if it might change.

Once A game is changed to public it most likely won’t show up until at least an hour later. Also, your game may be hard to find within the Roblox Search because there are too many more popular results that come up with that Search.

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.