Game only lagging on mobile devices

I own a game right now, it seems to be completely fine with PC devices, no lag unless you are running a very bad system, however if you go on a mobile device and play, there is so much lag that makes it unplayable. We cannot seem to identify what is causing this? Any ideas of what it could be, or on how to address a fix to this situation?

1 Like

Ok first,have you ever checked the part count,to see if that causes lag,if not maybe because mobile requires a certain amount of graphics,so the best soltuion is to give them low graphics

Is there a way to set their graphics (and lock it) for them?

1 Like

How to get current graphics level when user uses automatic graphics mode? this is the best i can do

Thank you for all your help, I appreciate it.

1 Like

Can you give us the game link that causes the lag?

Can you give us a link to the game? The most likely reason is that your game is large and optimised which is okay on computers because they’re stronger than phones.

@luaVovert You didn’t really give him a solution so it doesn’t make sense to make you as it - you just told him to set the players graphic levels to low which isn’t impossible and gave him a link to a 3 year old feature request.

1 Like

Being a builder I have to deal with reducing lag a lot. Especially in high part count builds. The issue is, even on low end computers, you will see at least 6gb of RAM. Even newer devices can have memory as low as 2gb. A great way to combat this is to put your parts into groups. If you have scripts, group them with corresponding parts. Maybe if you even make unions from your parts it can help a little bit. My cousin plays Roblox on his iPad (which wasn’t made for gaming), and can still run relatively large games.

As long as everything is organized, it should be easy to run.

3 Likes