Game teleports you into "Loading..."?

Just don’t put any free or leaked model into your game. If everything is made by you (or someone who got hired) there shouldn’t be any problems like that. Tip for the future.

2 Likes

@Orasina why in the world do they even do it anyway? Im pretty sure that the handler and clientreplicator scripts could possibly get your account banned if you transfer them into a free model. Many people have found this out. I found the RobloxFasterLoader in a script I inserted from the toolbox.

2 Likes

This was a massive issue for games of mine in the past, I found that it was due to either:

1. A malicious plugin that is disguised as a commonly used plugin
  2. A bad Free Model

I have no idea how this guy gets away with this, since the account has been up for ages and people report him en masse. My suggestion to anyone with this issue is to go through your plugins and have any collaborators go through plugins. One thing that can weed them out easily is RoDefender, it’s old and it breaks some scripts but it gets the job done.

1 Like

note-it’s a virus, aka as a serverside infector

1 Like

So I’ve tried everything here, and my game from 2011 with absolutely no scripts in it except one which I’ve verified is safe that is also from 2011 in this game. And yet I still get teleported away from the game. I have no plugins except a few verified (one from defaultio and one antivirus recommended in this thread). Any ideas?

Edit: so its actually 2 but they’re both from the LinkedSword from that era of roblox, far before this. How would this happen?

1 Like

You may have a script in a hidden class, try skipping down to step 2 of this thread and let me know what your results are.

1 Like

So far it’s throwing an error for indexing nil for GetFullName which would tell me there’s nothing. I might change the studio settings so i can see all the hidden classes in explorer myself and see if there’s a script hiding in one.

2 Likes

CSGDictionaryService also returned nil. This also doesn’t happen every time I go into the game, just on rare occasions. It’s honestly confusing

Editing because I don’t want to make 3rd reply: I also have this problem with another game that has a ton of scripts, and they both happen at the same low intervals to the same places with no scripts that I can find shared between them

1 Like

Interesting, what did you set the LOCATION to when it gave you an error on :GetFullName?

You could try moving on to option 3 or 4. If you decide on option 3, you could search for things like TeleportService in addition to the other things listed.

1 Like

I changed it to game.StarterGui, game.CSGDictionaryService (also manually checked this one, it has no children whatsoever), game.Workspace, game.Lighting, and game.ServerScriptService. Anything else major I should check? Along with option 3, I tried ctrl+shift+f and searched teleport, getfenv(), and require and got nothing on all 3. This just doesn’t make sense

edit: did game.CSGDictionaryService again and it says “20:58:58.310 - The current identity (4) cannot Class security check (lacking permission 6)”

1 Like

If you didn’t come across anything with those terms, you might as well move on to going through everything.

As to this occurring in multiple places, a plugin should be the cause; not necessarily one of your current ones, but a previous one that’s left traces.

1 Like

could be. would I be able to find this script manually though? I’ve run the antivirus in both and they found nothing.

1 Like

If the other methods haven’t brought up anything, then that’s the next step. It may take a while, but it’s the best way to locate these problems.

The antivirus plugins aren’t perfect, just a nice place to start before going deeper.

1 Like

That’s fair, I’ll start with the small one because it’s only got those 2 scripts, unless anyone added something without me. Also any reason why these are only rarely teleporting instead of doing it constantly? Avoiding Detection?

1 Like

Possibly, yes.

I looked into the error you got earlier, it seems that service finally got it’s security raised. Looks like Roblox is beginning to work towards a solution for scripts getting inserted into these hidden classes.

1 Like

Alright. I looked again and it’s teleported me to 2 different places. Some piggy game rip and some random soviet border game. Both are the same games from both. I tried to dislike and it left a like and won’t let me change it lol

Have you found anything?

If you’d like, I could look through a copy of your small place file with all your assets removed to see what I could find. Completely up to you, I understand if you’d rather not.

I haven’t. I can send you a copy though. How would you like it sent?

Whatever works for you, we should probably move to dms so we don’t clutter the thread.

Just block any teleportation to another games in settings, I’ve seen this option few days ago, it may be roblox beta option but make sure to check it!