Gamepasses selling for 0 despite price?

For some reason, when a gamepass is bought (in the real game, not in studio), the robux is not going through to the group at all. All gamepasses are priced.

Gamepasses Image:

Image:

Third party sales are off, the sales are definitely going through but for some reason it says 0 robux received for all purchases?

I have no idea whether this is a scripting error or not, I assume it isn’t as how could a sale go through and the group owning the game not receive the robux?

3 Likes

This is more of a bug. Put this in bug reports.

1 Like

I dont see how this could be a scripting issue… has to be on Roblox’s end.

1 Like

The only thing I can think of which is scripting related is to check that the gamepass ID in your script is the as the gamepasses on your game. If that doesn’t work, I would assume it’s not scripting related, and you should put this post in bug reports.

1 Like

I’m unable to move this post to bug-reports, or create a new post in bug reports, not sure why.

1 Like

Could you post it in platform usage support? Maybe someone there would be able to help.

1 Like

The id’s are the same, they must be in order for them to display as sold through the group, and I’ve double checked this just now.

I think you can just message @Bug-Support to send a bug report if you cannot make a bug report topic.

1 Like

I thought this was a bug the first time I encountered it too. Do you have automatic group payouts turned on? If so, the robux from gamepass purchases will show up under the Group Payouts in My Transactions in your account.
group payout

4 Likes

This has solved the problem, I don’t own the group and the owner of the group hadn’t realised they turned this on. Thanks, @EPlK7

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.