[OPNE ]GAMESFORDREAM | UI Designer [UPADTE]

Hello! I’mGAMESFORDREAM, I have been on Roblox since 2018. I have been working in photshop for almost a year now. And I do not import UI.

New World

Newest

imimage|690x230age

UI

Personal work

Payment is very negotiable and depends largely on the scale of work.
You can pay me through Group Funds OR (GAMEPASS only applies if you pay the tax)

Important:
These are all base prices, as your task gets harder, the price will become higher! I am willing to try everything even if it’s never done before. Once you order you will get added to the list it usually takes a week to complete the order. Please provide all details at the beginning, once you have paid for the commission I’m not going to add any more builds that are not provided before making an order. Everyone needs to pay upfront in case you end up wasting my time or you decline the order. In case you will be rude and you already paid for your commission and I decide not to work with you anymore I am obligated to give you 50% of the paid commission back. Why not 100%? Because you were rude and wasted my time for nothing and that’s why I keep 50% of the payment. I also have the right to post your commission on any of my socials but if you don’t want me to tag you I won’t tag you.

Cartoo UI:25k-45k :robux: or 75 :dollar:
Detail UI: 50k+ :robux: or 125 :dollar:
Rules for payment
you much pay me 50% minimum are now required before I start work on commissions.

You can contact me through the following:

Untitled-1 GAMESFORDREAM#4045
download copy @GAMESFORDREAM
31231 DevForum

Thanks for reading!

8 Likes

Awesome I especially like your logos! :slight_smile:

1 Like