GetChildren inside "Players.PlayerRemoving" is being TRIPLICATED

@Exeplex
I would have to submit my entire project, as this occurs when creating parts in the project; but the comments are in Portuguese, this will not make it much easier for you. The engine is also still complex and has some bugs in the interface, since the game is in development.
I just wanted to know if anyone has been there, but apparently not.

@NachtHemd this happens also with the non-beta console, the code was just to simplify, but a for/pairs also shows the part names incorrectly.

Itā€™s most likely a bug in your framework then, try digging into the section of the output array creation, your answer could be there.

Iā€™ll take the blame, because the reality is that I didnā€™t understand the Server->Client mechanism correctly.
I was doing everything wrong, thinking that parts that are created in LocalScript would be visible via Server and that caused all this confusion.
Over time and friendsā€™ responses, (like my topic How to clone a part hosted in ServerStorage only for the current player? - #4 by rogeriodec_games), I realized that my approach would have to be different.
Iā€™ll now redo my code using another structure and everything will be fine.
Thanks for your attention.