Getting the Color Window From a script

How would I be able to get the Color window, like for example When you go into the Color tab of a Part How would I make that?

I’ve seen someone make modules of those, although you could probably just go search on youtube for a tutorial

I think thats what you mean

Could you send me a link to the Module?

I only know it exists, but the last time I saw it was like 3 months ago so I cant currently find it

nvm here it is Circular Color Picker (v1.1)
i think this one should work

1 Like

Ok, I tried it out But I keep getting an error

attempt to index nil with 'Create'

Code

Button.MouseButton1Click:Connect(function()
	local CircleColor = ColorModule.New(ScriptBackGroundEditorFrame.Parent, plugin:GetMouse())
	CircleColor.Init()

local originalColor = ScriptBackGroundEditorFrame.BackgroundColor3
	CircleColor:SetColor(originalColor)

CircleColor.Finished:Connect(function(color)
		ScriptBackGroundEditorFrame.BackgroundColor3 = color
	end)

CircleColor.Updated:Connect(function(color)
		ScriptBackGroundEditorFrame.BackgroundColor3 = color
	end)

CircleColor.Canceled:Connect(function()
		ScriptBackGroundEditorFrame.BackgroundColor3 = originalColor
	end)
end)

I have no idea how to fix that (although did you download that model? pretty sure u needa dowload that if you didnt)

tbh im pretty bad at programming lol

Go ask on the original post I think its sitll active

Oh, Yes I’ve did.
Although I think I found the issue, The Frame loses it’s GUI and Instead it’s Parent becomes PluginGui, I don’t know how to fix that though as you need a ‘Gui’ for it to work While I’m using Widgets.

1 Like

Alright, So I found out that when I uninstalled and Installed the Model it worked!

Hi, I’m the dude who made the color picker module. I don’t recommend using v1.0.1 as it isn’t compatible with mobile and has that useless Init method, use v1.1 from the model link in the post. (Also in case you’re wondering the error is that you used a dot instead of a colon so it couldn’t access the modules internal methods)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.