AgoraRBLX [-] Commissions Open [-] Graphic Designer

Don’t get me wrong, they are really nice, but they are slightly overpriced, I’d say charge about 300 for the Logos and 200 for the advertisements :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oops, 300 is a bit too low, maybe 500.

3 Likes

Alright, I will take this into consideration. Thank you very much for reviewing my graphics!

1 Like

No worries! :slight_smile: 30chars

2 Likes

Good work at a decent price! Keep up the awesome job!

2 Likes

Nice portfolio. However, your prices are clearly overpriced, especially for your skill level and your style. Personally, I wouldn’t pay over 1000 for any of them just because that style is so simplistic and there’s no complex factors that would increase your rate. Keep up your work though.

3 Likes

I genuinely don’t know how these are seen as overpriced. I love these graphics and will probably purchase from you in future!

1 Like

I recommend this artist.

Did some good work for me!

3 Likes

Looks great and a pretty good price. Nice work :smile:

3 Likes

Wow I love your work and awesome pricing!

3 Likes

Great artist, commissioned them for some Graphics for my games, great service, great price and overall a fast service. Would recommend if you are looking for a reliable graphics designer.

6 Likes

Thank you! This really inspires me! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I love working with such amazing people like you, It really helps my confidence. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Alright. Thank you for your feedback! This will sure help me in the future. :blue_heart:

1 Like

ADDED NEW WORK! CHECK IT OUT!

(30 chars)

1 Like

Updated prices and new work added! Check it out :blue_heart:

1 Like

I need you S.#7632 is my discord!

These are astonishing! What programs do you use to render/edit?

If I get enough robux even though I can do GFX, I still may hire you.

1 Like

May I have the link to your graphics server? Really awesome work! I’d recommend you add more examples because I’ve seen your name in a couple of big corporations on Roblox.

Love the style & quality! The prices are also reasonable!

Will be ordering from you in the future!