GFX Artist // eveIys

Hello, I would like to commission you for some Graphics, it is possible for you to contact me through Discord? My tag is “MightBeMaxican#0001”.

Yes, it is possible. Please check your pending!

Wow Your Art Is Very Pleasing To The Eye. Keep up the great work!!!

1 Like

I’d like to hire you. Send me a DM if you’re fine with doing so. Thanks!

evelys was able to finish my comm for two advertisement in really quick time without delaying! would order from her again and suggest her for anyone who needs high-quality gfx in a quick time.

1 Like

Hi, I’d like to order from you, my discord is; vanny#7301
I hope we can work together.

Request sent! Looking forward to working with you.

1 Like

Hello! I’ve sent you a message on the forums. You can contact me on discord. Tooti#1612 :slight_smile:

Hey, I’ve seen your message and sent a request, thanks!

I need some GFX, my discord is JustASteeIBar#1952

Affordable price and very beautiful work! Good job i REALLY love the gamepass gfx!! Im not interested but when i need gfx this is my to go

1 Like

Request sent just now, thank you!

Very cool designer. Wouldn’t say fast, but she did the job well. Vouch

1 Like

Hello. I am looking to order some graphics! My discord is rasheed#0004 if you need it. :+1:

Im interested in your work id like to add you on discord

Request sent! Looking forward to discuss with you soon.

Looking to work with you, add me on discord rad#4626

@eveIys Are you still open? I am needing some new GFX and I would like to order from you! :grin: Work looks awesome! Discord User: ItzDuck_1#3597

Would love to work with you! I’ll need a few icons for a new group. Discord: kenziee#3790

Very talented and efficient, for a great price too! Will definitely be hiring from Evelys again in the future!

1 Like