GFX-Artist for Hire![OPEN] [SALE!] 25%off on any gfx

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a GFX-Artist.I’m making GFX for very cheap. I have been making GFX for few months now.I make GFX at very cheap feel free to contact me.

Showcase

Availability

I am available almost every time I do my work as soon as possible.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either Robux or paypal. about 100-250 robux and for paypal 1-2 usd.

Contact

You can contact me on my discord
scumpyy#5770

26 Likes

Can you please add a minimum price? Thanks!

4 Likes

Ya sure also I did add the mini price.

4 Likes

Hey, I think it’s a bit early to start selling your work. You should work on the reflections, lighting, background…

Keep working and you’ll become amazing.

12 Likes

I agree with @BlahKijir0. It’s a great start to graphics design but you should work a bit more on the reflections and lighting. Nice text styles. Great job! :smile: :+1:

7 Likes

Your GFX appear blurry and the text is completely out of place.
However, you have a lot of potential. With just a small amount of practice, I have no doubt you’ll be able to churn out some impressive material.
Some suggestions:
Consider adding a light source, or reflections for that 3D “pop” effect.
You do not need to add filters to add interest. Concentrate on the quality of your GFX instead of covering it with that glitter-like effect. The filters are distracting, and make it hard to see your renders.
Find some text that matches your images.
With that being said, you get what you pay for and your prices are fair for what you are making.
I hope to continue seeing more of your work.

6 Likes

Thank you for suggestion, I’ll try my best.

4 Likes

Your renders are great! possibly work on your edits and different fonts, other than that your work is awesome. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much,I’ll try my best!

1 Like

@mastergameryt29 Can I hire you? I need a thumbnail and some other things. Also can you make clothing?

2 Likes

Hi! Can you make ads, if so dm me! :slight_smile: I really like your work (And If you make clothing, you can join my team!) IF you’re interested, I’m making a clothing group, and I’m hiring! You can be our full time GFX designer!

1 Like

I added you on discord (30 char)

1 Like

Sorry I dont do clothing. But you can hire me for gfx sure.