GFX Designer for hire || Thumbnails and Icons || Portfolio

About Me

Hi my names Divinity. I’ve been a GFX Designer on Roblox for about 3 years now and i’m currently looking for a few jobs. I’ve been in the GFX community for about a year now and am quite skilled with rendering and editing. I’ve worked for some big games such as Vesteria and Ro-ghoul and Boku No Roblox Remastered as well as other titles.

Showcase

Here’s my twitter where I upload my work. I am working on making something a bit more professional like an art station once I feel like I’ve done enough work. https://twitter.com/_Divi_nity

Availability

My times are always changing constantly, but if you contact me i’m sure we can talk about a deadline and the best times for me to work on your piece.

Payment

Here are my prices for my services. I only take Group payout for robux and Paypal for GBP transactions. All USD commissions must be converted to GBP (Paypal can do it for you)

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/_Divi_nity Or my Discord: Karon#6799

Please also comment what I could improve or add to this to make it seem more appealing to you.

Thanks for reading!

23 Likes

Great work man :smile: !

Definitely suggest hiring!

3 Likes

Divinity is a great person to hire his artwork is great and he puts time and effort into them.

2 Likes

Outstanding work, keep it up!

I will definitely recommend you to others.

2 Likes

great work, keep it up buddy!

definitely worth hiring!

4 Likes

Would definitely hire him, great quality for great prices.

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing graphics artist and a overall fantastic dude to talk with.

2 Likes

These are amazing! All with good quality and detail.
You create amazing pieces. Keep up the great work. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He does amazing at his work! definitely worth hiring! :smiley:

1 Like

Edit: I’ve updated this with another of my most recent works

1 Like

Stunning work shown, and cheap too. Keep it up, I always look forward to seeing more of your graphics.

1 Like

Updated with a brand new commission sheet which shows newer pieces and updated prices