(OLD) Vanilla: Artist looking for work

The image you provided looks nothing cartoony at all.

NEW EXAMPLES!

1 Like

What font is this? Just wondering, aha.

1 Like

It’s Impact :smiley: Hopefully it’s on your software

I’m working on updating this portfolio so there’s more examples and options and everything is clearer. Should be out this weekend :smiley:

yes it is cartoony with the fonts her logos are more realistic or business type does not fit roblox as much as the one pronounced does and yes it is cartoony if not show me what you think is cartoony.

Best Place to chat using roblox studio is not a really good place to chat you got scammed well, it is really nobody fault than yours because you were not secure enough put them in a baseplate do not share the game with them until you trust them enough. and if it is a commission then put a watermarked version show them and they pay you before you are the only person that can scam.

Thanks! It might be on DaFont.com.

Cartoony is Comic Sans MS to me.

I didn’t exactly say what method. DevForum is the best way to chat.

1 Like

no it is not Dev forum is not the best place to chat it is Discord Many Developers of big games use discord that is why you see a discord link in their group if not it is pointless Dev Forum is for chatting if you are hiring and things like that so therefore discord is the best place to chat of development.

Well let me think of reasons not to use Discord.

• unsafe
  • less likely to get support from Roblox if you get scammed
  • more likely for scams to spread
  • constantly checking the site to see messages etc
1 Like

Sans is not a cartoony font. and btw if you get scammed loads of group there are to deal with it and my friend got scammed last time reported it to scammer central and he got all his stuff (robux) back.

Not to be rude but could you have this debate somewhere else as this is a showcase of my work.

Almost all designers use discord. It’s honestly reliable I’d you’re speaking to a trusted person, you can look through their replies for reviews and such.

Also you can easily get the app to get notifications, you actually have to check the DevForum site.

Working on redoing my portfolio. Updated examples and prices as well some tidying up.

:crystal_ball: PORTFOLIO UPDATE! Everything has been updated, more examples have been added! :crystal_ball:

Minor Portfolio Update. Changed some things to make it look nicer.