Gianmarco2712's overcomplexified ragolls - realistic ragdoll joints v1.2

gianmarco2712’s overcomplexified ragdolls (go ragdolls for short) is a module that makes ragdolls tumble more realistically. joints are separated into joint types which can be changed to make those joints move differently.

here are some comparisons using the default joint options (this is the basic ragdoll script used in the comparison)

looking closely, you can see that the joints are much more realistic in GO Ragdoll than in the common ragdoll script

THIS MODULE ONLY WORKS IN R15

here is a demo place

so that is GO Ragdoll

heres the link to the GO Ragdoll module https://create.roblox.com/store/asset/16834250308/gianmarco2712s-Overcomplexified-Ragdolls?viewFromStudio=true&keyword=&searchId=1B7CE90F-0241-4E59-A8AD-7896676B49B7

26 Likes

great ragdoll, can u add R to ragdoll???

also, theres a bug with other body types not being supported with the ragdoll for me, im using robloxian 2.0 and the arms just fly around and clip through the floor, and the legs dont even ragdoll

robloxian 2.0 works just fine for me. was there like an error or something when the glitch happened?

i’ll probably make the ragdolls toggle-able and then it’ll be easy to implement things like r to ragdoll or ragdoll when falling.

:fire: make this conveniently toggleable on live characters and I’ll add it to UB

idk why but new updated version doesnt work, i just dont ragdoll on death…

Note : i think you must’ve edited it with the toggle from the Demo Place in mind, which if the toggle button is removed, the script breaks.

the ragdoll on death script isn’t included in the new version of the model. you can easily create a new script in startercharacterscripts and type this inside:

script.Parent:FindFirstChildOfClass("Humanoid").Died:Connect(function()
	script.Parent:FindFirstChild("RagdollTrigger").Value = true
end)
1 Like

necropost oooooooh!!! but seriously i just want a new feature, impact noises!!! (you dont need to make it material specifc)

ill work on it. currently fixing some issues i found

i will also update the post to make it more descriptive or somethin idk

i cant find a way to execute this solution while keeping the code efficient. i will sadly not add it next update

1 Like

ah okay, i understand, but maybe add R to Ragdoll as an optional script with another script where its like “RToRagdoll = True”

this has been made obsolete by the new updates…