GL - Logo, Icon Portfolio

Hey everyone! I’ve made a few Logos, icons etc… in the past and I’m really proud of them. Each one is unique and I’ve put a lot of thought into making them special. Designing a logo is more than just an artistic endeavor, it’s about creating a unique identity that truly represents the meaning of the Groups, Games & more!

Each design is a result of careful consideration and creativity, ensuring that it not only looks good but also resonates with its intended audience.

I would really like to get some feedback on my work, and I’m looking forward to enjoying the process of improvement.

Logo

Skate Hangout Logo

Icon

Charackter
Setting Icon.png

3 Likes

I really like the mind logo, very simple and great choice of color, it reminds of Mojang.

Thank you! it always takes me like an hour to get my idea to where i want it to be but it comes out great at the end.

1 Like

Very interesting, all of these logo designs are completely different in terms of their “style”; I don’t know how on earth you did such creative work from different and vastly varying perspectives but good god damn job.

The only slight nit-picky critique I might have - and it may sound pedantic - is that the “skate hangout” textual logo is a little difficult to see, especially as a logo where the user would see it visually smaller in a tight, minute corner of their screen.

But overall, very versatile and dynamic work, so nice man.

Thank you so much! i need to add that all of this stuff is mostly Screenshoted of my Instagram cause i reseted my Laptop back in the day that caused me to lose alot of stuff.

1 Like