Glitch While Creating Unions

Hi, about a month ago a developer I work with started experiencing issues with unions having a much larger file size than usual. Previously, the average file size of his models were about 5,000KB, but are now 50,000KB.
Exporting and re-importing the unions to studio seems to correct this problem without having to optimize it in any way.
Anyone have similar problems or know of any fixes?

Thanks in advance,
F0ssilized

I haven’t really been paying attention to the file sizes since I’ve been in the habit of reimporting unions as meshes. For some reason, unions have larger file sizes and tend to lag more than a mesh with the same amount of triangles. I would just get into the habit of converting unions to meshes via exporting and then importing to avoid issues like this. Lmk if this helps

Are you using the CSG v3 beta? Try disabling it, or enabling it if you’re not in it. Maybe that’ll help.

He is currently using v1. Enabling CSG v3 did not make a difference.

As with this post here (Any reason as to why 32 parts being unioned should be 177KB?), basically unions in Roblox are just not that great, so using Blender as you are is the best option for the file size.