GlowingGecko - Programming, UI, Accounting, Compliance,Taxes, Translating

About Me

I started programming in late 2015 with HTML, and worked my way to Python. I’ve been scripting in Lua for just under a year, but I consider myself to be a very quick learner.

I’ve worked as a Bookkeeper at a family business for 4 years now, and I deal a lot with compliance and taxes so I will be able to save you a lot of money when it comes to DevEx.
I speak English and Japanese.

Previous Work

You may have heard of FireFume and his 200K+ member group. FireFume actually acquired NBC Shirt Creators from my friend at 12K members. I was appointed as Chief Communications Officer during that period and oversaw public relations(which is a huge job when you have 50K+ employees)

I also was essential to the revival of Tiger Clothing, serving as Rorien’s right-hand until she scammed me.

Availability

I am available every day between the hours of 6PM and 12 AM, and all day on weekends.

Payment

I don’t like to take ‘payment’ for jobs. I enjoy working as a team towards a common goal, that goal being DevEx. I think negotiating terms of payment is important, but not until the game is fully built. Typically I believe a fair split is 50/50.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Any actual examples of any of these things like UI or Translating? or even scripting?

Just saying you worked at a big group isn’t good enough. You say your a Scripter, UI, but yet you have no examples to show. I’d highly suggest taking this down / adding examples.

2 Likes

You are a lawyer? Taxes work differently in each country. I don’t know what you mean by legal compliance.

I am not a Lawyer but I can give you information about how taxes work (in the US). I will not give you legal advice, but this is different from legal information.

Compliance meaning helping you comply with ROBLOX’s rules and state laws to ensure you get the most out of DevEx.

So this is a paid service when a person could easily research this?

This seems mildly unnecessary, you already get the most out of your DevEx in robux terms and when it comes to taxes you can simply do your own research or by assumption the person you pay will handle this all for you. Seems like your wasting money on something that’s not needed, when you could do it yourself or have the person doing your taxes already handle it as you are paying them to do-so.

As Egg did state, this can easily be researched and as stated above shouldn’t really be a concern in the big picture if you are paying someone to do your taxes. Now legal information should really only be taken seriously from a lawyer due to liability, and you should make it very clear in your OP that you aren’t a lawyer.

1 Like

@EggYolked @Lua_Basics
Actually, legal information can be provided by anyone. Legal advice can be provided by anyone as well, but paralegals are taught to not give legal advice, for reasons of ethics, not liability. There is no liability on you if you give someone bad advice.

I am not offering my services as an Accountant or as a Lawyer, I’m simply stating that I already know about these things and I am very well-versed so it will be easier when we decide to DevEx. Refer to my section where I said I do not sell my services, I only collaborate.

1 Like