Realistic Showcase of my game

Send feedback and try my game if you want!

4 Likes

WAIT I FORGOT TO ANCHOR LOL :rofl:

4 Likes

Instead of “Go and try my game!” can you retitle this post to “Showcase of a Realistic House I made.”? It sounds a little aggressive and pushy.

Also, perhaps tone down on the free models? I want to see your skill, not some other person’s skill.

12 Likes

How much of this did you actually make? Showcases usually indicate everything has been made by yourself, not by other people.

If you want feedback, the trees have collision issues and the stairs have giant gaps in them which aren’t even in size. The quality of the fridge, bed and sofa are also unrealistically better than the rest of the build, hence why I believe you’ve used free models.

4 Likes

you cant use the free models isn’t good

I am now updating my game and change the free models I used. I am sorry! :pensive:

3 Likes

Did you make the house? If you did it is really good aside from the free models!

Yes, I made the house but the free models are not. I am done updating now! :smiley:

2 Likes

Woops! Sorry, Uhm if you wanna try I updated the game! :smiley:

2 Likes

Updated now… for my own opinion the stairs look great that’s why I added them so i’m sorry I will try again next time :sob:

2 Likes

I do like the idea, but there are still free models there. I am 100% convinced that some of those are free models. I prefer learning Blender and maybe using that as a guide :slight_smile:

1 Like

Much better, though you could make the trees yourself but ignoring that; the house looks less free model and more handmade by you.

The lamp could use a little work and you could add a point light to it to make it work a little bit better.

You could try and make the gap between this a bit smaller and a slightly darker shade of gray to make it more of a outline instead of a huge gap.

The bed looks a little sharp which could be fixed by putting a cylinder around the sides sort of like this

The stairs look much better then before; but perhaps you could even out the gaps and add a sort of support that runs across the other side of the steps.

Overall, much better then last time.

2 Likes

Actually i’m not good at modeling but i’ll try to learn those

2 Likes

It’s an alright, simple game. I would recommend paying closer attention to detail, as there are some uneven parts I noticed.

1 Like

Remember I am just a builder not designer that’s why I have issues in that!

1 Like