[CLOSED] Old Portfolio

aboutmetext
Hello! My username is gr6cey and I am a GFX designer. I have been creating GFX since 2020 and still learning eachday. I can do both realistic & cartoony style graphics. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:star: Make sure to join my group Gr6cey’s Graphics! :star:

showcasetext

Thumbnails

Icons

Ads

Renders

availabilitytext
I am available every day! Just message me, tell me what you need and I can get started on it usually right away unless I have other commissions, then it might take a bit longer.

paymenttxt
[-] Ads | 150 ROBUX
[-] Icons | 215 ROBUX
[-] Thumbnails | 305 ROBUX
[-] Renders | 75 ROBUX

contactmetxt

You can contact me on Discord at grace#1993or by Twitter Direct Messages.

Make sure to follow my Twitter, @gr6ceyy

Thank you. :heart:

13 Likes

You guys should most definitely purchase from gr6cey. She is great at what she does and I can assure you she can get your GFX done as soon as possible!

4 Likes

Great portfolio but this should be in portfolios not recruitment

2 Likes

Nice GFX, but you have your portfolio all in the wrong place. It belongs in #collaboration:portfolios. :heart:

2 Likes

Great pricing. Maybe once you got enough work increase the pricings.

1 Like

You should most definitely come to Grace with all your graphic needs. Her prices are great and her already advance ability to create wonderful graphics only gets better each day she learns more! She’s very dedicated to what she does and that’s what makes her so unique.

1 Like

Hi! I love your designs, and would love to hire you, although at the moment, your prices are a little bit too high. Please message me here on the devforum!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.