Grid Layout Problem on Ipad Pro/IOS

I am not sure if this goes for other Ipads but I do know it goes for the Pro.

I am having problems with Grid Layouts on it and I cant seem to be able to find the problem with it.

What is happening is that the Grid Layout is supposed to show all of the Images in 2 rows and 3 columns. I have a script that changes the size so that it works every time. The problem is that on Ipad the Images do not even show up and I cannot find what is wrong.

^What it looks like normally on Android Device

^^What it looks like on an Ipad Pro

I could really use some help. I think it might just be a problem with the Grid Layout but I’m not sure.

I was able to reproduce it here.
ReproGridBug.rbxl (21.7 KB)

1 Like

This is worked on by @darthskrill iirc - he should be able to address this.

Please move to #bug-reports:mobile-bugs

I have a fix for this, this should hopefully be out in a week or two on mobile. Thanks for the report!

1 Like

Seems there have been problems with this again for IOS,I don’t think it is on my side either.

1 Like

I think this bug might be happening again, as one of my games isn’t working on iOS when using the UIGridLayout.

This is what it looks like, broken on iOS.
Ios%20Glitch

…and this is what it’s supposed to look like.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

1 Like

Also still experiencing this problem. Have experienced for months at least. Help would be very much appreciated!

The fix for this is to write code that puts these items into a grid manually by setting their position/sizes accordingly. I had to do this for all grids in egg hunt, but it’s only a few lines of code.