Grim's Cutscene Engine

When you zoom any scrollable window, the scrollbar is usually handled automatically and will expand / contract as appropriate.

1 Like

The primary issue with it is that cutscenes in the engine do not have a pre-defined length, so the scrollbar wouldn’t know how long it should be

1 Like

when I click on the plugin it doesn’t show anything in ReplicatedStorage or any GUI and it shows this in the output:
18:02:31.323 Stack Begin - Studio
18:02:31.323 Script ‘cloud_6516271269.GrimsCutsceneEngine.Main’, Line 19 - Studio
18:02:31.323 Stack End - Studio
is it broken, or am I not using it properly?

1 Like

I’m not sure, you don’t appear to have shown the full output so I cannot tell what the issue is.

2 Likes

Turns out this is just the team create bug.

Also, it is really locked to 3.1?

3 Likes

It’s been a long while since I actually working on this/used it but I am pretty sure I designed it so that the timeline can go as far as you want, you just need to pan it along as the guide for using it describes in the documentation (Interface - Grim's Cutscene Engine Documentation)

EDIT: Also regarding the error you encountered, I tried testing usage of my cutscene engine just now in a team create place and found no issues? is it possible for you to figure out how to reproduce the issue and/or provide a full error log?

2 Likes

I’m in team create, so that’s a problem, right? Or did you already fix that?

2 Likes