Group admin page bugs

Ok, so if i want to click “accept all over” it accepts them but then gives me a error try again later.
And clicking the users images doesn’t work anymore, so i can’t go direct to their profiles anymore.

Image(s) and more clear repro (reproduction) steps would probably be of great help to the web team and induce speedy resolve.

Can confirm this happens, you cannot click the character images of join requests and clicking either “Accept All Above” or clicking each individual “Accept” button generates an error, but does process the request. (The respective account(s) do(es) get accepted into the group.)

As far as I can tell this happens in every group where I can accept join requests.

I can’t repo it when i don’t have anyone pending for my group atm.

Was gonna create a new topic but seems silly when this one already exists, even if it is old.

Can confirm this is still happening - If you click “Accept member” on a group admin page, it lets the user in but a pop up saying “Error please try again later” appears.

Search is also broken for me - when searching any username, even if it is the exact username, 99% of the time I get “Error please try again later”. I literally have to spam click “Search” until I get lucky and it actually searches.

These error messages have been a thing - and very common - for about a year and a half now.

Last I heard @Nexx was trying to fix the errors and for a while it seemed they actually had been fixed, but they now appear to be back in full force.

Hmm, OK!

Any updates on this? @Nexx

@jjwood1600 It also occurs when trying to search for a specific member or members in a specific rank too.