Group icon(s) failure to load when you click "Load More"

Introduction:

So I noticed this bug while going through a user’s profile. This bug occurs when you click load more but when you scroll they load. My solution to this should be they preload the groups. It’s not a big deal but figured I’d report it.

Specs:

I’m using Safari version 13.1.2. I can confirm it works on Chrome too.

Steps:

• Go to a profile with over 12 groups
  • Click “Load More” Don’t scroll at all

Proof:

Please keep in mind sometimes I upload transparent group icons so there won’t be anything for the icons but that doesn’t effect anything.

1 Like

This could be related to the current outage on Roblox’s website? Assets take a long time to load during an outage.

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed this internally and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

3 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

2 Likes

Hi @Hippie_ofDoom this is a bug that is still occurring. If you’d like to meet and discuss this further lemme know. I can send over my stats if needed, thanks.

that’s fine, i am just making sure that issues that have had no movement in a while are still occurring or not. When i get info from the engineers i will pass it on to you. Thanks for the response.

2 Likes