Group page and information not loading properly

Hello there, so for the last 2 days when I go to check on my groups there is always this same problem where I have to keep refreshing to load the group page. Quite rarely it loads up the first time when I intend to open it, but otherwise it requires me to refresh constantly until I get a normal page. There is also a point where it keeps saying unable to load previous group names, which is also a issue that came up with it.

Here are the following ways it can look on the main group page:

Then, when I try to configure a group to check my sales etc., I also keep getting problems and there are a few different situations that can arise, but with a few refreshes It gets a fix.

Here are the following ways it can look on the group configure page:

I also asked a few of my friends and no one seemed to have this problem so I just want to reach out and see if anyone else is having this or had it, and what can fix this? Thanks for all responses.

Expected behavior

Group page should load the first time as normal, with all the contents on the page and no need for a refresh. Same applies for group configure page.

2 Likes

Duplicated report see an official response from a staff member here Frequent Groups Endpoint HTTP 500 Internal Server Error - #4 by thirdtakeonit

3 Likes

Heya, thanks for letting me know, I’ll mark this post as solved then.

1 Like

Here I thought it was JUST me. I never experienced this before.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.